- Next month's federal trial challenging several provisions of North Carolina's 2013 elections law won't consider challenges to the state's upcoming voter identification requirement in light of recent changes to the mandate.
- The Beaufort County Sheriff's Office drug unit arrested 38-year-old Lavar Mithcell of Pine Street in Belhaven and charged him with two counts of possession with intent to sell and deliver cocaine and three counts of possession of drug paraphernalia.
- RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) - The fate of driver education in North Carolina looms uncertain as legislators ironing out the budget weigh whether to continue the program's funding, or possibly end the requirement for teenagers to take driving classes altogether.
- The Supreme Court has left in place lower court rulings ordering hearings over jurors in two North Carolina death penalty trials who reached beyond the jury room for biblical references to help their deliberations.
- The controversy continues over allowing some court officials in our state to refrain from performing same sex marriages civil ceremonies, but the latest issue was how the law was passed.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777