Updated: 4:55 PM
- Governor Pat McCrory has declared November 29 through December 5 as Winter Weather Preparedness Week and is urging North Carolinians to update their emergency supplies kits and review emergency plans.
- New North Carolina laws are aimed at cracking down on revenge porn, keeping children safe from the liquid used in electronic cigarettes and regulating automatic license plate readers.
- State troopers suing North Carolina for millions of dollars in back pay say the state's broken promises have forced them into tough spots. It's not unusual for a trooper to have a second job and some are even on food stamps.
- Inmates at Pamlico Correctional Institution in Bayboro have raised and donated funds to Communities in Schools of Pamlico County, which will provide Thanksgiving dinner for six needy local families.
- It's a week to celebrate with family and friends, but the Thanksgiving holiday is also one many look forward to for shopping and great deals. Read this story for the scoop on Black Friday deals with links to store ads.
- After a conference call with the White House late Tuesday evening, Governor Pat McCrory and local representatives are still uneasy about allowing Syrian refugees into North Carolina, especially in light of the recent terrorist attacks in Paris.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777