Posted: 8:33 AM
- Beginning this summer, a visit to a local Army recruiting office will include a new set of gymnastic tests to help determine what military jobs a recruit is physically capable of performing.
- A former University of North Carolina Board of Governors chairman has been arrested after authorities say they found a small handgun in his briefcase as he passed through a security checkpoint at Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
- North Carolina legislators and a magistrate who won't issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples are asking a federal court to let them defend a religious exemption law challenged as discriminatory.
- Greenville police say BMX icon Dave Mirra died Thursday in Greenville from an apparent suicide. At a press conference Friday morning, the Greenville Mayor talked about Mirra's impact on the community while the Greenville Police chief urged anyone who needs help to reach out.
- North Carolina's statewide school board will review changes to an annual status report on public charter schools a month after Lt. Gov. Dan Forest complained the update wasn't sufficiently upbeat.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777