Brunswick County 'Teen Mom 2' Star Arrested Twice In 6 Days

The Brunswick County star of MTV's "Teen Mom 2" has been arrested for the second time in less than a week.

Jenelle Evans was charged Monday night with violating a domestic violence protection order. Evans was still being held in the county jail Tuesday morning, but officials at the jail didn't have more details on the arrest.

A call to her lawyer was not immediately returned.

The 20-year-old was arrested last week and charged with making harassing phone calls and communicating threats.

Evans was also charged with assault in March. A month later, she received 12 months of probation and community service on a drug paraphernalia charge.

In August, she was charged with a probation violation after testing positive for marijuana and opiates.

• by Endurance Swimmer Location: Greenville on Jan 19, 2012 at 10:48 PM
    Also to Formerly O.L.I., and marathon runner: what makes you think that people would watch a show about military families or a documentary about homeless people?! Oh, I won't read you folks's comments, adios!
  • by Endurance Swimmer Location: Greenville on Jan 19, 2012 at 10:42 PM
    To Formerly O.L.I. and Marathon runner: I know the show is edited, duh?? I'm not lost either, that's your dumb opinion! As I stated, Teen Mom is about choices these girls/young women made to raise a child!
  • by ann Location: greenville on Jan 18, 2012 at 02:42 PM
    my question is why is she smiling is she happy that when her baby boy gets older he has to hear someone say your mother was in behind bars for smoking pot and abusing some one i think not all these people in this world need to think before they do things..!!! i know everybodys not perfect but come on if you have children man up or women up and take care of that child in stead of your family members...
  • by Formerly O.L.I. Location: ENC on Jan 18, 2012 at 12:05 PM
    Endurance Swimmer: That show is edited; the young women get hair and makeup. It's not really reality. I've seen it, and it DOES glorify teen pregnancy. It's more like a soap opera. A one hour documentary could have done the job a lot better. Running a series and plastering their young faces on magazines (I've seen in check-outs) is definitely glamorizing this problem. It's all about the drama, but definitely NOT about fixing the problem, as it continues on and on and on.
  • by Marathon Runner Location: ENC on Jan 18, 2012 at 07:11 AM
    Endurance Swimmer, maybe you should find a new life if you think this stupid show is good for teenagers. How about a show that shows the struggles of a Military family or Soldier during and after a deployment, or helping our homeless or something that makes society better. MTV only has this HOOCH on there because of ratings. The show is a waste of air time and if you think this show is good for TV then your lost!
  • by Anonymous on Jan 18, 2012 at 06:33 AM
    the cycle never ends, theres no telling how many more children we will have to take oare for her
  • by patti lou Location: gvlle on Jan 18, 2012 at 06:09 AM
    PEOPLE WE CANNOT BLAME OBAMA FOR HER ACTIONS...WAY BEFORE HE BECAME PRESIDENT,,I BELEIVE THEY TOOK PRAYER OUT OF SCHOOLS IN THE LATE EIGHTIES,,EARLY NINETIES,, SO YALL FIGURE THAT ON EOUT SMART AS,,,,,,
  • by Endurance Swimmer Location: Greenville on Jan 17, 2012 at 10:50 PM
    You folks are missing the boat on this topic. I watch Teen Mom, Im well over 40, so the show is trying to show the struggles and hardships these teen moms are facing, it's not glorifying pregnancy, Scott is right!
  • by kelly Location: provo, ut on Jan 17, 2012 at 09:42 PM
    this chick has already lost custidy of her son to her mother becaue she neer took care of him and couldnt even buy him the things he needed.... i cant believe MTV still lets her do the show its the biggest mistake ever. Not everyone should be parents and before anyone has a child they should have to take a test to prove they can afford and take care of the child. Its sad when some one has a kid then either kills it lke the teen in currituck or like tis one abuse drugs and never takes care of their child. I love mykids to much to ever see anything happen to them or even see my life without them. I may not be the perfect parent but i take care of my kids and my kids always come first.
  • by BLAME OBAMA on Jan 17, 2012 at 06:11 PM
    THIS TEEN GIRL WOULD LEARN FROM REHAB NOT JAIL . NO ONE LIKE'S QUITERS ?

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 137482188 - witn.com/a?a=137482188