- Rebuilding after Hurricane Floyd was all about preventing a similar disaster in the future. That's one of the takeaways those who lived through the devastation are remembering on the 15th anniversary of the hurricane.
- On the 15th anniversary of Hurricane Floyd hitting eastern Carolina, residents of an old neighborhood now turned ghost town- share their memories of the storm from September 16th, 1999.
- The attorney overseeing the compensation fund set up in the wake of General Motors' massive ignition switch recall says so far 19 of the 125 wrongful death claims are eligible for payments.
- While much of the country is still enjoying summer-like temperatures, others are already seeing early season snow. Either way, now is the time of year to start winterizing your home.
- Boone Police Chief Dana Crawford said Wednesday the autopsy on 18-year-old Anna Smith of High Point found signs of suffocation and no injuries to the head, neck, chest, or pelvic area.
- McCrory's office said Saturday the governor signed legislation providing the money to the Evergreen Packaging paper mill in Haywood County. Supporters said the money was needed to preserve about 1,000 jobs in the mountain community.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777