Posted: 2:59 PM
- McCrory wants to encourage citizens to learn about North Carolina's rich heritage of black history and its profound place in the advancement of African American culture and life in the United States.
- Veterans with questions about VA claims, appeals and health care showed up Thursday in Jacksonville for some on-on-one attention, but many got turned away because the turnout was so huge.
- Environmentalists say they have proposed a Clean Energy Plan to Pat McCrory, but the governor is still backing President Barack Obama's proposal to bring offshore drilling to the coast of North Carolina and other areas.
- Virginia police have issued an Endangered Missing Child Alert for a teen believed to be in danger of sexual exploitation. Aysia Lewis and Donald Quesenberry could be heading south to Florida.
- The Obama administration floated a plan Tuesday that for the first time would open up a broad swath of the Atlantic Coast to drilling, even as it moved to restrict drilling in environmentally-sensitive areas off Alaska.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777