- The North Carolina Supreme Court has upheld the boundary lines for General Assembly and congressional districts drawn by Republicans three years ago that helped the GOP strengthen its grip on legislative seats.
- The New Bern High School Bears were crowned 4-a football state champions last Friday, and a week later students, parents and fans celebrated that big win with a parade through town.
- Environmentalists and industry experts expect the first federal standards for waste generated from coal burned for electricity to treat the ash more like household garbage than a hazardous material.
- The First Flight Society and the National Park Service are marking the 111th anniversary of the first powered flight by Orville and Wilbur Wright with several events in Kill Devil Hills.
- North Carolina's Supreme Court says a state agency can start the application process for another year of a program that uses taxpayer money to pay student tuition at private schools while the court decides whether it is constitutional.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777