- Inmates at Pamlico Correctional Institution in Bayboro have raised and donated funds to Communities in Schools of Pamlico County, which will provide Thanksgiving dinner for six needy local families.
- It's a week to celebrate with family and friends, but the Thanksgiving holiday is also one many look forward to for shopping and great deals. Read this story for the scoop on Black Friday deals with links to store ads.
- After a conference call with the White House late Tuesday evening, Governor Pat McCrory and local representatives are still uneasy about allowing Syrian refugees into North Carolina, especially in light of the recent terrorist attacks in Paris.
- Governor Pat McCrory has proclaimed Nov. 15 as America Recycles Day in North Carolina and is encouraging people to recycle and reuse materials to save money, conserve resources and protect the environment.
- The joint venture between Roeslein Alternative Energy and Smithfield Food Hogs Production has an estimated $120 million price tag and is one of the largest biogas projects of its kind.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777