Updated: 10:05 AM
- The Obama administration floated a plan Tuesday that for the first time would open up a broad swath of the Atlantic Coast to drilling, even as it moved to restrict drilling indefinitely in environmentally-sensitive areas off Alaska.
- The Obama administration floated a plan Tuesday that for the first time would open up a broad swath of the Atlantic Coast to drilling, even as it moved to restrict drilling in environmentally-sensitive areas off Alaska.
- North Carolina homeowners are being told to pay higher insurance premiums or risk losing their coverage under a regulation that allows companies to pay more than the state has approved.
- The wine was reported stolen on Christmas Day from the French Laundry restaurant, which is rated three stars in the Michelin guide and has twice been named the best in the world by Restaurant Magazine.
- Dare County commissioners are asking the state attorney general's office to look into the cost of gasoline on the Outer Banks, where prices are surpassing the state average by 20 cents a gallon.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777