- North Carolina's legislative leaders have no plans to expand the state's Medicaid rolls through the Affordable Care Act, despite a key win for President Barack Obama's 2010 health care law in the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Offshore drilling is an issue that has the potential to have a major impact on North Carolina. Some say that impact will benefit the state and move it forward, others argue it could have disastrous results and jeopardize our very way of life.
- As of Wednesday, sweepstakes businesses in our state were told they must shut down if they get their software from any of the six companies that made a deal with federal prosecutors back in May in order to avoid prosecution.
- Next month's federal trial challenging several provisions of North Carolina's 2013 elections law won't consider challenges to the state's upcoming voter identification requirement in light of recent changes to the mandate.
- The Beaufort County Sheriff's Office drug unit arrested 38-year-old Lavar Mithcell of Pine Street in Belhaven and charged him with two counts of possession with intent to sell and deliver cocaine and three counts of possession of drug paraphernalia.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777