- Four military men with a North Carolina connection are among the Medal of Honor recipients being honored by the a new, limited edition collection of forever stamps focusing on the heroes of the Vietnam War.
- A telephone con artist contacts senior citizens and poses as a grandchild. The caller is frantic, in distress, and usually calling from a noisy location. In some cases the caller also poses as a grandchild under arrest, and in other cases the caller will pose as law enforcement. The law enforcement officer gets on the phone and explains all the fines that need to be paid.
- Governor Pat McCrory has announced the release of the 2015 resource guide for veterans, along with an updated website that focuses on federal Veterans Affairs benefits and other issues.
- The city of Washington will pay tribute to our fallen military men and women and celebrate the freedom for which they fought this Memorial Day, with lots of family-friendly activities.
- AAA estimates more than one million people will be traveling 50 miles or more for Memorial Day, which would be the largest number of travelers North Carolina has seen in ten years.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777