- A massive data breach at Anthem, a health insurance company, is affecting hundreds of thousands of North Carolinians. The company is offering free identity theft repair and credit monitoring services.
- A former basketball player at the University of North Carolina has joined in a lawsuit which alleges the school failed to provide athletes a quality education by guiding them toward sham classes.
- President Obama told the nation's governors Monday, including Pat McCrory, that they can all put politics aside to work together for Americans on everything from immigration to healthcare.
- A Philippine court has entered a not-guilty plea for a U.S. Marine charged with the murder of a Filipino transgender in a case that has tested Manila's longtime military alliance with Washington.
- A military plane flying from a South Carolina base crashed in Echols County, Georgia. While based in Beaufort, S.C., the jet is part of the Second Marine Aircraft Wing, which is headquartered at Cherry Point in Havelock.
- North Carolina's policymakers are looking at how to narrow a projected massive deficit between transportation revenues and road-building demands for the next 25 years that reaches as high as $94 billion.
- The judge returned a split verdict on Cpl. Wassef Hassoun, finding him not guilty of quitting his unit with intent to shirk important service in Fallujah in 2004, but he was found guilty of quitting his unit with intent to avoid hazardous duty.
- In a thriller befitting college basketball's fiercest rivalry, the Blue Devils (23-3, 10-3 Atlantic Coast Conference) let an early 13-point lead slip away and trailed by 10 with less than four minutes left in regulation before rallying.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777