Governor Perdue To Make Economic Announcement

Democratic Governor Bev Perdue is scheduled to make an economic development announcement.

Perdue is scheduled to speak at the Regional Military Summit in Goldsboro Monday morning.

This is the last speaking engagement for Perdue in the series of four that made up the summit.

• by Anonymous on Sep 26, 2011 at 08:17 PM
    will this be where she announces the return of campaign donations/.. wait... witn didnt cover that
  • by Anonymous on Sep 26, 2011 at 12:31 PM
    For the last time Bev... Killing the batman will not create jobs...
      by ? on Sep 26, 2011 at 01:23 PM in reply to
      I see what you did there...
  • by mcn Location: martin county on Sep 26, 2011 at 11:28 AM
    the only announcement she needs to make is her resignation.
      by Gary on Sep 26, 2011 at 12:13 PM in reply to mcn
      AMEN
  • by independent voter Location: LaGrange on Sep 26, 2011 at 10:25 AM
    if they keep her it will help N.C.
  • by Perdue voter on Sep 26, 2011 at 09:20 AM
    Now that the econmy is getting better can I have more on my obama food card ms. Perdue.Then fried oysters and crab cakes I eat for lunch were some kinda good.Tomorrow I think I will go get me a couple of ribeyes for lunch and then maybe shrip an oysters again wensday.Keep up the good work cause I aint never eat this good.
  • by Tax Payer Location: NorthCarolina on Sep 26, 2011 at 08:31 AM
    What is she going to do bout the State Trooper who got caught 4 hrs. before reporting to Duty Driving drunk and blew a 0.18 If she don't get her act together I see a New Governor taking her place and doing RIGHT by the LAW,Oh I see it's all about Bev. and not the People who put her in office.Tax Payers money is being misused,she does not care about the Citizens or Tax Payers of NORTH CAROLINA !!!!
  • by bs on Sep 26, 2011 at 07:11 AM
    The only thing i want to hear her announce is that she is packing her crap and leaving for good. China should have kept her.
  • by The Original ENC Location: enc on Sep 26, 2011 at 07:03 AM
    ...that she is returning her salary due to fraud?
      by Tax Payer on Sep 26, 2011 at 08:39 AM in reply to The Original ENC
      She be just like John Edwards She'll get away with it.The Law doesn't apply to the State officials .
  • by ECU student on Sep 26, 2011 at 06:51 AM
    the best economic development would be for her to resign.
  • by Count down Location: NC on Sep 26, 2011 at 06:36 AM
    November 6, 2012, And she is out of here :)

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 130552738 - witn.com/a?a=130552738