Obama Turning To Biden For Help In 3 Key States

President Barack Obama's re-election campaign has a not-so-secret weapon in store for winning over voters in three key states: Vice President Joe Biden.

Democrats are crafting a campaign strategy for Biden that targets the big three political battlegrounds: Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida.

A shaky economy and sagging enthusiasm among Democrats could shrink the electoral map for Obama in 2012, forcing his campaign to depend on carrying the 67 electoral votes up for grabs in those swing states.

Obama sometimes struggles to connect with white working-class voters in Ohio and Pennsylvania and with Jewish voters in Florida. Biden has built deep ties to both groups during his four decades in national politics, connections that could make a difference next November.

• by Luke Location: NC on Nov 26, 2011 at 09:57 PM
    The Dem Lib media hid this fact! Michelle Obama booed at NASCAR Race this month. Was that to be expected? Michelle Obama booed at NASCAR? That can't be too surprising , considering only of NASCAR fans identify as Republicans. History knows the Obama's went to the Rev Wrights Church of racial hate for over 20 years
      by Anonymous on Nov 27, 2011 at 07:22 AM in reply to Luke
      Watch any pick-up truck with a NASCAR bumper sticker or front license plate on it, guarantee it goes to a broken down trailer park. These are the same ones supporting the 1% of the nations wealthy people.
        by US-First on Nov 27, 2011 at 05:46 PM in reply to
        Thats because they are smart enough to know they would not even have that trailer w/o that 1% who created their jobs. You know some folks are content to live with less and don't blame the rich folks. I know a lot of folks who put success and power before family and friends. They are rich or are on their way to being rich. I for one am content with having what I need and not much more but get to share almost every significant moment of life with my three kids and wife. To me that is success. But I don't begrudge what others decide is important as long as they don't try to force it on me.
  • by 40some on Nov 26, 2011 at 09:02 PM
    I can't wait until the next time I get to see Biden all tore up slurring his words on TV again after some drinks. Especially when it's his consolation speach for his disappointed constituents.
  • by Minister Location: Roper on Nov 26, 2011 at 06:49 PM
    In my Opinion the Obama/ Biden ticket is the ticket to have in 2012. Obama/Biden has done the impossible concidering the mess handed to them by Bush/Cheney. My vote has already been casted Obama/Biden all the way!
      by Minister Sinister? on Nov 27, 2011 at 03:25 AM in reply to Minister
      And those Gay Rights they're pushing for are all good too, right?
        by Walter on Nov 27, 2011 at 07:16 AM in reply to Minister Sinister?
        I don't have a problem with gay rights, they are people too. I do however have a problem with a the GOP who are doing absolutely nothing to help with the jobs market, and absolutely nothing to help the middle class. Gay rights are not a priority, just a distraction.
  • by Whazzup? Location: Ayden on Nov 26, 2011 at 03:07 PM
    The inempt asking the incompetent for help. What can go wrong?
  • by Barlow Location: Winterville on Nov 26, 2011 at 01:39 PM
    Unless Hillary decides she wants the presidency, Biden is next. He has always been a friend of working people. I liked the fact that he used to take the train to D.C. everyday to work. He knows common working men by their first names, not numbers in a poll.
      by 40some on Nov 26, 2011 at 07:30 PM in reply to Barlow
      Real freind of the unions?
  • by White Votes? on Nov 26, 2011 at 11:37 AM
    I guess he's looking for those all important 'White Voters'...(the ones that put him in office)
  • by obama voter on Nov 26, 2011 at 10:30 AM
    I think he should be done an picks vice president hillary clinton and secretary of state pelosi to help him out with all his help.I aints never herd of this mans name biden.
      by Anonymous on Nov 26, 2011 at 11:26 AM in reply to obama voter
      Yet another GOP Troll, and Fox news misinformed viewer.
        by 40some on Nov 26, 2011 at 07:30 PM in reply to
        Which one?
      by Tyrone on Nov 26, 2011 at 04:58 PM in reply to obama voter
      I be voting 4 my boy Biden. He be getting me money. I no have to work. I be on the Obama gravy train.
  • by anyman on Nov 26, 2011 at 08:36 AM
    Biden for help? Desperation will be the mood for this farce.
  • by Me Location: Bayboro on Nov 26, 2011 at 08:28 AM
    I would not send Biden to feed the dogs.
  • by Ben Location: Kinston on Nov 26, 2011 at 08:19 AM
    Obama's going to need more than the village idiot to win this next election. Voters have realized that "Hope and Change" meant nothing more than hyph, lies and corruption.
      by Anonymous on Nov 26, 2011 at 11:19 AM in reply to Ben
      Better than the Clown Show the GOP have been giving us.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 134526018 - witn.com/a?a=134526018