- The tough military charges against Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl have revived the questions and controversy surrounding President Barack Obama's decision to swap five Taliban detainees to secure his release, as well as the wisdom of the White House fanfare that followed.
- As a frantic pilot pounded on the cockpit door and passengers screamed in panic, the Germanwings co-pilot "intentionally" sent Flight 9525 straight into the side of a mountain in the French Alps, a prosecutor said Thursday.
- With the news full of stories about police violence against African Americans and racism by white fraternities, the Urban League on Thursday issued its annual "State of Black America" report.
- The National Oceanic and Atmosphere Administration has issued its spring forecast, predicting lingering effects from this winter for parts of the East, and discouraging news for much of the West.
- A Washington state man is to be sentenced Thursday for posting threats on Facebook against a former Ferguson, Missouri, police officer who fatally shot a young black man - a case that is part of a broader legal debate over when social media rants escalate into criminal acts.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777