- The Department of Veterans Affairs says it will begin reviewing the disability status of Marines who developed cancers and other conditions due to exposure to chemicals that contaminated the water at Camp Lejeune for more than 30 years.
- A second piece of suspected plane debris has washed ashore on the Indian Ocean island of Reunion, after a wing part suspected to come from the missing flight MH370 was found on Wednesday.
Updated: 8:21 AM
- Now that the Senate has derailed Republican legislation halting federal dollars for Planned Parenthood, one thing seems clear: many on both sides think they can ring up gains from the battle.
- Attorneys defending North Carolina's new elections law in a lawsuit have rested their case after presenting evidence they say shows that the new law is racially neutral and has no discriminatory intent.
- Federal authorities and police are investigating after Confederate battle flags were found around the Ebenezer Baptist Church and the Martin Luther King Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change in Atlanta.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777