Posted: 12:31 PM
- Prosecutors rested their case against Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev on Monday after jurors in his federal death penalty trial saw gruesome autopsy photos and heard a medical examiner describe the devastating injuries suffered by the three people who died in the 2013 terror attack.
Updated: 9:06 AM
- The Florida Highway Patrol says eight people died and 10 others were injured when a passenger van ran through a stop sign, crossed all lanes of U.S. 27 and landed in a canal in rural southwest Florida.
- The tough military charges against Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl have revived the questions and controversy surrounding President Barack Obama's decision to swap five Taliban detainees to secure his release, as well as the wisdom of the White House fanfare that followed.
- With the news full of stories about police violence against African Americans and racism by white fraternities, the Urban League on Thursday issued its annual "State of Black America" report.
- The National Oceanic and Atmosphere Administration has issued its spring forecast, predicting lingering effects from this winter for parts of the East, and discouraging news for much of the West.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777