- With the decision Wednesday, the case now moves to a preliminary hearing to see if prosecutors have enough evidence to prove Bill Cosby assaulted the accuser at his Philadelphia-area home in 2004.
- Hillary Clinton has narrowly won the Democratic caucuses in Iowa, outpacing a surprisingly strong challenge from Bernie Sanders to claim the first victory in the 2016 race for president.
- The World Health Organization has announced that the explosive spread of the Zika virus in the Americas is an "extraordinary event" that merits being declared an international emergency.
- The Obama administration confirmed for the first time Friday that Hillary Clinton's home server contained closely guarded government secrets, censoring 22 emails that contained material requiring one of the highest levels of classification.
- Local political leaders are weighing on on how a federal appeals court examination of whether county commissioners in North Carolina should be allowed to begin their meetings with Christian prayers, could impact meetings here.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777