- The Patriot Run supports families of military men and woman who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country and wounded warriors. You are invited to take part and support this worthy cause.
- Jury selection has begun in New York City in the terrorism trial of Osama bin Laden's son-in-law. He's charged with conspiring to kill Americans in his role as al-Qaida's spokesman after the Sept. 11 attacks.
- The Department of Defense has laid out its latest cost-cutting plan. The cuts that really have people talking near Camp Lejeune are those that could impact the healthcare coverage of both active duty and retired military.
- Looking beyond America's post-9/11 wars, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel on Monday proposed shrinking the Army to its smallest size in 74 years, closing bases and reshaping forces to confront a "more volatile, more unpredictable" world with a more nimble military.
- A federal judge has ordered the Army to track down soldiers who were subjected to secret medical experiments during the Cold War and warn them of any newly discovered health hazards they could face.
- With fires still burning in Kiev this morning President Obama is back in Washington contemplating if, when and how the U.S. needs to get involved in stopping the violence in Ukraine.