- There have been a lot of issues brought to light recently as veterans try to get the care they need. For the rest of this week, there will be an event in Jacksonville help make sure those needs are met.
- The Navy captain in charge of the naval station at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, has been fired and is being investigated in connection with an alleged affair with a woman on the base and the recent death of her husband, U.S. officials said Wednesday.
- Two Yemeni presidential advisers say the Shiite rebels who are on a power grab campaign in the capital, Sanaa, are holding the president 'captive' at his home, a day after seizing the presidential palace.
- A top leader of Yemen's al-Qaida branch is claiming responsibility for last week's attack on a Paris newspaper when two masked gunmen killed 12 people, including much of the weekly's editorial staff and two police officers.
- The sites were taken over today by hackers claiming to be working on behalf of the Islamic State militants. American and coalition fighters have been targeting the group with airstrikes in Iraq and Syria.
- The F.B.I. and Justice Department prosecutors have recommended bringing felony charges against retired Gen. David H. Petraeus for providing classified information to his former mistress while he was director of the C.I.A., officials said.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777