- U.S. officials say that the service members received administrative punishments, and no criminal charges were filed in connection with the U.S. airstrike in the northern city of Kunduz. A number of those punished are U.S. special operations forces.
- The Justice Department urged a U.S. judge late Friday to keep secret many of the court records in the now-abandoned lawsuit over leaks in the investigation that led to the resignation of former CIA director David Petraeus.
- Nearly 16 years to the day after an MV-22 Osprey crash killed all 19 marines on board, the family of one the pilots in Eastern Carolina finally has the answers they have been begging for.
- The White House says two Americans were among those killed in a suicide attack in Istanbul. Their identities were not released, but an Israeli diplomat in Istanbul says they held dual Israeli citizenship.
- Seven groups of military members are continuing to run relay style in the Marine Raider Memorial March in honor of the servicemen who died during a training mission in Navarre, Florida last year.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777