- Airman 1st Class Spencer Stone, who was hailed as a hero for helping to subdue an attacker on a French train in August, was stabbed in California and was in stable condition, an Air Force spokesman said Thursday.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and Russian President Vladimir Putin sharply disagreed Monday over the chaos in Syria, with Obama urging a political transition to replace the Syrian president but Putin warning it would be a mistake to abandon the current government.
- President Barack Obama said Friday that he will nominate longtime Pentagon official Eric Fanning to be the Army's new secretary. If confirmed, Fanning would be the nation's first openly gay leader of a military service.
- The U.S. Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command will posthumously dedicate its Multi-Purpose Canine kennel in honor of
Corporal David Sonka on Monday at Stone Bay at Camp Lejeune in Jacksonville.
- A U.S. Marine charged with murder has testified in court that he choked a Filipino unconscious during a fight that started when he discovered that she was a transgender woman in a Philippine motel.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777