- The tough military charges against Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl have revived the questions and controversy surrounding President Barack Obama's decision to swap five Taliban detainees to secure his release, as well as the wisdom of the White House fanfare that followed.
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl was charged with misbehavior before the enemy, which carries a maximum sentence of up to life in prison. He was also charged with desertion, which carries a maximum of five years.
- At a time many military bases around the country are dealing with major budget cuts, a Marine Corps base in Eastern North Carolina is preparing for significant upgrades to accommodate new fighter planes.
- Prince Harry will be embedded in Australian army units on the north, west and east coasts of the country during the British royal's hectic secondment to the Australian military next month.
- Marines who give their service to their country are well aware that could, at some point, mean giving their lives. However, many civilians typically consider that tragedy confined to a battlefield even though the same equipment and similar circumstances are echoed in training.
- The Louisiana National Guard has released the names of the four-person flight crew of a Black Hawk helicopter that crashed in the Santa Rosa Sound along Florida's Panhandle in a nighttime training exercise in dense fog last week with seven elite Camp Lejeune Marines aboard.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777