- Care packages for our service members overseas continue to be a priority for one local organization and thanks to a troop of Girl Scouts, those packages will come with a well-loved sweet treat.
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un said during a critical ruling party congress that his country will not use its nuclear weapons first unless its sovereignty is invaded, state media reported Sunday.
- U.S. officials say that the service members received administrative punishments, and no criminal charges were filed in connection with the U.S. airstrike in the northern city of Kunduz. A number of those punished are U.S. special operations forces.
- The Justice Department urged a U.S. judge late Friday to keep secret many of the court records in the now-abandoned lawsuit over leaks in the investigation that led to the resignation of former CIA director David Petraeus.
- Nearly 16 years to the day after an MV-22 Osprey crash killed all 19 marines on board, the family of one the pilots in Eastern Carolina finally has the answers they have been begging for.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777