WITN  | Greenville, NC  | News, Weather, Sports

One Recovering After Wells Fargo Bathroom Fire

The Wells Fargo Bank at 800 Arendell St. in Morehead City had a fire Monday afternoon.

The Carteret County News Times said the fire started in a bathroom trashcan. One person is recovering from smoke inhalation. Authorities have not released the cause of the fire.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 152477205