Storms Move Out; Warmer, Drier Weather Ahead

By: WITN Weather
By: WITN Weather

The storms moved out of Eastern Carolina early Tuesday afternoon, paving the way for a calmer, warmer forecast.

Temps will be in the 60s for the next couple of days, then we'll see a warmup into the 80s by the end of the week.

There is currently no precipitation in the forecast for the next six days.

• by I'm Just Sayin' on Apr 5, 2011 at 01:40 PM
    I find it quite entertaining that a story that is only three sentences long is capable of generating this much commentary...
  • by Scared 2 Location: williamston on Apr 5, 2011 at 05:33 AM
    what will happen in Williamston
  • by eric here on Apr 5, 2011 at 05:16 AM
    a little wind and water so what, I hope it isn’t a show of the creator’s power because there r things called black holes and supernovas which can obliterate star systems and suck up light respectively. But nothing like a free car wash to get rid of the left over pollen.
  • by Mike Location: Onslow on Apr 5, 2011 at 03:39 AM
    I am a property owner. There is a certain truth to what Cat & jon say. The unleashed power of Nature will put the human into perspective of how great our creator is. If it is gonna happen it is "gonna" happen. Doesn't God tell us only "he" knows the time?
      by Fact Bringer on Apr 5, 2011 at 12:13 PM in reply to Mike
      Sounds more like narcissism than love, to me.
  • by sacred Location: NC on Apr 5, 2011 at 01:58 AM
    just wondering, im very afraid of tornadoes and i cant sleep because of the wind, has anyone heard anything about possible tornado touch downs or where abouts, im in eastern nc
  • by Roy on Apr 4, 2011 at 06:42 PM
    I'm so glad those who post stick to the topic of the story..Reading those post make me grateful to be of average intelligence...
  • by Cat Location: SH on Apr 4, 2011 at 06:40 PM
    I Luuuuuv storms! My fave part of summer! And "Praying">>>> What r u talking about????
      by really... on Apr 4, 2011 at 09:47 PM in reply to Cat
      you and Jon must not be home and/or property owners.
  • by jon on Apr 4, 2011 at 04:29 PM
    yes yes yes yes storms bring it own mother nature wwwoooo hhhoooo!!!!!
  • by Praying!!! on Apr 4, 2011 at 12:06 PM
    God moves through wind, fire, rain, hail, shakings-earthquakes and other ways!!!Get praying America-for God's mercy and forgiveness!!
      by anti_thumper on Apr 4, 2011 at 04:45 PM in reply to Praying!!!
      You know, or it could be atmospheric conditions and the fact that it's now April - which is notorious for severe thunderstorms. Last time I peeked outside I didn't see an overabundance of frogs or locusts, but whatever floats your boat...
        by Pepe LaPue on Apr 4, 2011 at 11:56 PM in reply to anti_thumper
        I chuckled in agreement, anti-thumper and then I scrolled down a few stories on this site and saw that Gypsy Moths are in overabundance in Onslow Co. *Gulp*
          by anti_thumper on Apr 5, 2011 at 05:07 AM in reply to Pepe LaPue
          rut-roh... THE MOTHS!!
        by Believer on Apr 5, 2011 at 05:23 AM in reply to anti_thumper
        Yes, it is because of the atmospheric conditions but God has control over those as well as the storm. It is his way of showing his power and presence. It's really sad to think of how many people don't believe in him and what's going to happen to those people.
          by Really? on Apr 5, 2011 at 06:12 AM in reply to Believer
          Actually, whats sad is that people take the easy way out and explain a scientifically proven and understand occurrence as being caused by spiritual being. Science and religion can and should co-exist, but only if you don't choose one to explain the other. Jesus is my savior, not my weatherman.
          by Believer on Apr 5, 2011 at 06:46 AM in reply to Believer
          Really? Your weatherman doesn't cause the storm either and regardless of wether he can predict the weather or not, God still has the power to control it. Maybe you don't serve the same God as me because my God is ALL POWERFUL.
          by Pepe LaPue on Apr 5, 2011 at 06:55 AM in reply to Believer
          Hey Believer - I survived!

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 119195714 - witn.com/a?a=119195714