Repairs to a state ferry is forcing a change in the schedule for two days this week on one of its routes.
The Swan Quarter to Ocracoke ferry will be operating on an amended schedule Tuesday and Wednesday. The ferry system says prop replacement for the Motor Vessel Pamlico brought about the change.
The following runs will not take place:
· The 4 p.m. departure Aug. 16 from Ocracoke;
· The 7 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. departures Aug. 17 from Swan Quarter; and
· The 9:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. departures Aug. 17 from Ocracoke.
The following runs will continue to take place:
· The 4:30 p.m. departure Aug. 16 from Swan Quarter;
· The 10 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. departures Aug. 17 from Swan Quarter; and
· The 6:30 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. departures Aug. 17 from Ocracoke.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.