Two Injured, One Critically In Crash

Two people were sent to the hospital Saturday afternoon after one driver ran a stop sign, crashing into another car in Beaufort County.

Troopers say Bobby Lee Roulhac ran the stop sign at the intersection of Harvey Road and Goose Creek Road a few miles outside of Washington this afternoon, right around 2 p.m.

Roulhac T-boned another car, driven by Jillian Allender, that was passing through the intersection.

Both drivers were taken to Beaufort County Medical Center and then transported to Pitt County Memorial Hospital. As of Sunday afternoon Allender remains in critical condition. Roulhac is listed in fair condition.

Troopers do not believe speed or alcohol were factors in the crash. Charges are pending.

• by News on May 4, 2011 at 04:40 AM
    It looked grim, but they operated and put a plate and rods in to stabilize her neck/head. It wiill be a few days before they know what the future will be, but the surgeon said that procedure went well. Lets all keep hoping.
  • by CE on May 3, 2011 at 04:22 PM
    Everyone pray for Jill she is a great person and I know she is a strong women everyone please pray for her and her family
  • by CC Location: Bath on May 2, 2011 at 11:07 AM
    Everybody please pray for Jill. She and my brother have been together for a long time. Since high school. They went to the prom together, I made their flowers. They deserve to have their future together. She deserves to make a full recovery, so, everybody please pray for her. She was almost home.
      by ? on May 2, 2011 at 12:29 PM in reply to CC
      How is she doing now?
        by CC on May 2, 2011 at 04:54 PM in reply to ?
        I haven't heard anything today but I will try to find out. The doctor was going to talk to the family today.
          by Victoria on May 2, 2011 at 06:58 PM in reply to CC
          Please keep us updated. I don't want to bother her family but I really want to know her status. Rosa and I were best friends with Jill in high school and we are worried to death about her.
  • by DUCK M. Location: Wash on May 2, 2011 at 10:25 AM
    My prayers are with you all.
  • by crystal Location: washington on May 2, 2011 at 08:19 AM
    I went to school with Jill and she was a great person to hang out with and shes such a great listener!! I hate that this has happend and I pray for her and the whole family(which is a BIG one)! I also pray for the other victim!! God will see all threw this
  • by Pamela Whitley- Williams on May 1, 2011 at 07:50 PM
    Please accept my sincere prayer for both drivers. I am a believer in the power of prayer, and what God can do to change our situations. We need God every second, every minute, every hour.
  • by to k on May 1, 2011 at 04:49 PM
    Please keep us up to date on her. I do not know her but was VERY concerned about her after seeing the wreck.
  • by Hanging in.. on May 1, 2011 at 10:25 AM
    She is hanging in.
  • by Me too Location: W on May 1, 2011 at 06:09 AM
    I live near this intersection, am very familiar with the stop sign, and have almost run it myself. It really sneaks up on you. I agree they need to make some changes before a fatality happens.
      by Tracy on May 1, 2011 at 09:28 AM in reply to Me too
      Same here. I agree with "concerned" - a 4way stop sign might help.
  • by Resident Location: Goose Creek Road on May 1, 2011 at 05:51 AM
    In most cases, people miss the stop sign because they are speeding down Goose Creek Road. This is not the first accident at this intersection. It is a residential area, kids, pets, etc. It's time for posted speed limit signs on this road and law enforcement of the postings. 35 mph. This is an opportunity for the DOT to help people be safe drivers, so we can possibly avoid other accidents. I wish the drivers in the lastest accident a speedy and full recovery.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 121033424 - witn.com/a?a=121033424