Two Arrested For Greenville Robbery

Two men accused of stealing a woman's car in Greenville are behind bars.

Greenville police have charged 18-year-olds Daitrieyuaon Parker and Marcus Harris with common law robbery and larceny of a motor vehicle.

The two are accused of stealing a woman's car early Saturday morning. Police later found the car in the Kearney Park area.

• by Gville on May 9, 2011 at 04:15 PM
    Are behind bars ha ha for how long
  • by Anti-NAACP Location: Grenville on May 9, 2011 at 10:57 AM
    In the KEARNEY PARK area. For those that aren't familiar with "KP", it's a breeding ground for criminals. As a matter of fact, Mr. James "you got the wrong guy" Richardson is from there. It's one thing if people put cameras up to survey their homes, but when the city puts cameras up in your community to deter crime.....you know it's bad.
  • by concerned Location: New Bern on May 9, 2011 at 10:17 AM
    Be nice, these poor young men are good children, just misunderstood.
  • by Ed Location: enc on May 9, 2011 at 06:56 AM
    How old you think before he could spell his own name?
      by jerry on May 9, 2011 at 01:50 PM in reply to Ed
      or say it.
  • by wind Location: greenville on May 9, 2011 at 06:28 AM
    go to reflector.com and look at Jail Bookings on page 3 right now to see photos
      by bj on May 9, 2011 at 09:13 AM in reply to wind
      Wow, thanks Wind... I had no idea that this information was out there!!! Looking at those pictures was scary enough....Not the two that were looking in my truck. Didn't realize that there were all those bad people out there... God Help Us.
  • by BJ on May 9, 2011 at 05:57 AM
    I hope these are he same two thugs that were looking in my pickup truck last week in broad day light... I confronted the two and told them to get the hell away from my pickup... Then I called Greenville police to report it... Nothing happened in my case, but it would be wonderful if it turns out to be the same two... WITN I would really like to see the mug shots...
  • by laura Location: greenville on May 9, 2011 at 05:18 AM
    "Daitrieyuaon" 100 to anyone able to pronounce this name.
      by Anonymous on May 9, 2011 at 05:35 AM in reply to laura
      it sounds just like it is spelled....
        by Juzplyn on May 9, 2011 at 06:26 AM in reply to
        stupid?
          by jim on May 21, 2011 at 11:16 AM in reply to Juzplyn
          cookie cookie , meaning, boga -boga

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 121488219 - witn.com/a?a=121488219