Teen Arrested In Beaufort County Arson

A teen authorities say set a camper trailer on fire in Beaufort County is now behind bars.

The Beaufort County Sheriff's Office arrested 16-year-old Fortino Garcia of Washington and charged him with felony breaking and entering and one count of burning personal property.

They say back in February they received a report of a fire at Robersonville Road in Washington. The abandoned camper trailer was fully engulfed in flames.

A deputy responded to the fire due to its suspicious nature. They say an investigation led to Garcia.

Garcia is held on a $2,000 secured bond in the Beaufort County Detention Center.

• by DCM Location: sumwhere on May 23, 2011 at 06:54 AM
    I Love You Bubbles (=
  • by Tori F babyy Location: Bdubs house on Apr 15, 2011 at 11:46 AM
    aye yo boy. don't let the man get you down. reppin~~TAR<3
  • by His Best Friend Location: A place on Apr 14, 2011 at 06:06 AM
    All of u older people are so judgmental.. This kid right here is not what you are reading. Hes sweet and nice n he actually cares about his life and cares about his image. So u saying he a bad kid and hes a show off, wanna be, problem child. Dont u think ur as rong as he is.. Even though he didnt do this.. So stop judging him. (Also Samantha u should be slapped in the face for saying that, because that is so wrong for u too say.) But back to him. I think u should get to kno fortino before u go commenting on this n u dnt even kno the kid.. So really get ya facts straight.. I love u my Banana... :)
  • by Mmd on Apr 6, 2011 at 02:27 PM
    I was traveling on Cherry Run Rd (Adamsville Community)last week. I happen to see this kid walking in the middle of the road. Guilty or innocent, I have no clue. What I do know is he looked very disturbed,angry, and full of hate. He should probably be on the 4th floor of our hospital. That being said, I think this kid can turn it around if HE gets the proper help,accepts the help, and stays on the straight and narrow. His chances are slim, but he could do alot of good one day. Is locking him up the right thing to do? This will be for the courts to decide. For every bad, there is good. It will most certainly take intensive treatment.
  • by annonymous Location: greenville on Apr 4, 2011 at 09:36 AM
    he may be in big trouble but everyone should look at the parents who did not raise him well nor showed him the right path. He should get some time cuz maybe that will open his eyes and he will seek for the right help. since he doesnt have his parents raising him. He raises himself thats why he gets in trouble.
  • by A Person Location: SmartsVille on Apr 1, 2011 at 08:50 PM
    I bet he did it, he might have not done it alone, but i think he was involved..... P.S. just becaue he acts nice in a public place dont mean he like that all the time P.P.S i also think what hes accused of isnt that bad
  • by Jennifer Location: Columjbia on Mar 30, 2011 at 05:44 PM
    first off some of these comments r completely wrong. bubba is a sweet boy and yes he may have a few anger problems but would never do something like this. u ppl shouldnt judge someone from what u hear on the news cuz the story could be completely diff from what is being told here!!!
  • by Aly on Mar 29, 2011 at 12:39 PM
    Fortino was one of my bestfriends. I just never thought he would do something this bad. I love him and I'm gonna miss him.
  • by Anonymous Location: belhaven on Mar 29, 2011 at 07:30 AM
    i went 2 school witht the boy and was a good kid but why in the heck would he do this
  • by jenni Location: washington on Mar 28, 2011 at 02:23 PM
    i knew fortino he is acutally a nice guy but he does have a little anger issue he rode my bus and used to go to my school

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 118624984 - witn.com/a?a=118624984