Stores, Shoppers Ready For Black Friday

Black Friday is right around the corner and stores in the east are gearing up.

At the Jacksonville Mall, stores are bringing items from the back and stocking up shelves. Mall officials are preparing goodie bags they will hand out to customers detailing specials for the day.

Retailers are working hard to attract customers and they remain optimistic they will have a good turnout.

Jacksonville Mall, like many others, opens at 5:00 a.m. Friday. Other locations will open as early as midnight with selected items on sale like clothes and toys.

• by Anonymous on Nov 25, 2010 at 06:53 PM
    Ain't no way baby! You will not catch me in the stores tomorrow. You guys go stand in line all you want.
  • by Damien on Nov 25, 2010 at 06:12 PM
    Can someone tell me what time each store is opening tommarow?
  • by Just Crazy Location: USofA on Nov 25, 2010 at 04:46 PM
    This is really silly America at it's best, tomorrows crime report will be interesting!
  • by TECH Location: ENC on Nov 25, 2010 at 05:12 AM
    Everyone use your ATM and debit cards. I service ATM's for a living. Leave them alone so I can enjoy my time with my family like everyone else. Most people don't stop to think about how many people there are out there who have to work to keep the wheels of commerce greased or keep everyone safe. Thanks to all the LEO's, doctors and nurses, firemen and EMT's, soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen.
  • by Formerly O.L.I. Location: ENC on Nov 25, 2010 at 05:02 AM
    I find this very sad, that this Black Friday is a bigger holiday for some people than Thanksgiving Day. My family is still giving emphasis to the day to be Thankful, and we will not bow down to the slowly but surely developing holiday called BLACK Friday. Fitting, it is called that (and yes, I know it's because the stores are supposed to make huge profits). How 'bout just celebrating the original Thanksgiving with your family?
  • by Chuck WireWiggler Location: Not in Wallyworld on Nov 25, 2010 at 04:42 AM
    Aint no way, no how, not a chance. lose my precious sleep time to fight a bunch of finatics over a toaster. Not happnin'! Go enjoy yerself if that's what you do. The first time somebody cut me off to grab an item would not be pretty. I'll just happily pay regular prices.
  • by not so great on Nov 24, 2010 at 09:40 PM
    yeah, i hear some of the store employees section off what they want before anyone else can get to it. gotta love getting up at four am for that!
  • by voter Location: nc on Nov 24, 2010 at 09:32 PM
    i wonder how many will be trampled to death in yankee land this year?
  • by Anonymous on Nov 24, 2010 at 06:20 PM
    I have never seen anything good enough on these sales to fight the crowds for.
  • by hey shoppers! on Nov 24, 2010 at 05:32 PM
    so, guess where the latest greatest place to have a family reunion is? apparently in the aisles of walmart!!!! so if you didnt realize, its a much busier time of year-dont get me wrong, if i see people i know at walmart, i talk to them, but i MOVE OUT OF THE WAY OF OTHER PEOPLE! please do the same to help aid the already congested situation! thanks!

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 110499939 - witn.com/a?a=110499939