Snow Photos From Eastern Carolina

Viewers are sharing snow photos from across Eastern Carolina.

You can see some of them by clicking on the photos tab above.

To see more pictures and to submit your photos, just go to WITN's Carolina Camera.

Click here to SEE the snow pictures.

Click here to UPLOAD your own photos.

• by Bradley Location: Greenville on Jan 11, 2011 at 07:10 AM
    Pitt county is so pathetic, we never get that much snow.
  • by Adrienne Location: Pantego on Jan 10, 2011 at 04:22 PM
    We have absolutely nothing. Beaufort Co schools even got out 2 hrs early. It's 20 after 7:00, and still no flakes. A couple of sleet(sleets?) drops; that's all.
  • by TAMMY on Jan 10, 2011 at 02:08 PM
    SEARCH carry a gun in NC after a state of emergency has been declared//// state of emergency ahead of Hurricane Earl. In North Carolina, residents no longer have the right to carry a gun. ... 12 states of emergency have been declared
  • by sea trout Location: hyde county on Jan 10, 2011 at 01:11 PM
    is it, or is it not legal to carry a gun in NC after a state of emergency has been declared. A lot of hunters are in the woods now. What is the official word ----only the official word, thanks.
  • by greenville mom Location: kinston on Jan 10, 2011 at 11:37 AM
    I'm with 2centsworth. Where is the snow? WITN says that 1" of snow has fallen in Lenior. I'm in Kinston and haven't seen any. Talk about the lake effect. Is it really going to snow?
  • by Judi Location: Greenville on Jan 10, 2011 at 11:34 AM
    Just a dreary day at my location. I am disappointed.
  • by Tami Location: Pink Hill on Jan 10, 2011 at 11:27 AM
    We have snow here and lots of it. The flakes are HUGH!!
  • by 2centsworth Location: greenville on Jan 10, 2011 at 10:04 AM
    Where is the snow. I'm in greenville and haven't seen anything yet. If the weatherman is 85% right, they got this wrong so far. I want to eat some snow cream.
  • by TAM on Jan 10, 2011 at 09:49 AM
    I DO NOT WANNA SEE ANYMORE SNOW..I AM READY FOR SPRING.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 113204859 - witn.com/a?a=113204859