Second Arrest Made In Winterville Shootings

Police have made a second arrest in two shootings that happened at the same Winterville home just days apart.

Michael Roberson was arrested by Ayden police Thursday morning.

He and Glen Gardner are charged with two counts of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury. The shootings happened last month at a home on Tyson Street, near the railroad tracks. Police say in one shooting a man was shot in the elbow, while in the other shooting the victim was shot in the leg.

Gardner had already been arrested for the shooting. Bond for the 26-year-old Roberson was set at $57,500.

• by Red bone Location: my town on Nov 5, 2011 at 07:33 PM
    My boy Roberson is innocent and I know this .
  • by Anonymous on Nov 4, 2011 at 05:32 PM
    OK, so I can't refer to trees. Can I at least say 'Angry as a beast.'
  • by story on Nov 4, 2011 at 04:56 PM
    was this the one where thugs wanted to see the mans daughter and the dad and son came out to tell the thugs no and said thugs shot them?
  • by ...... on Nov 4, 2011 at 02:16 PM
    YOU WONT POST WHAT PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO HEAR.... THEY ARE NOT GUILTY
      by really? on Nov 4, 2011 at 03:20 PM in reply to ......
      who is? how are they not? why have they been arrested? and even more so, why are they charged with 'intent to kill' when the rickshaw shooter shot a man in the leg and gets 'assault with a deadly weapon'. anyways, apparently you know something we dont, enlighten us o enlightened one!
        by blues clue on Nov 4, 2011 at 06:50 PM in reply to really?
        not guilty they got the wrong men. I know this for a fact.
          by hey! an idea! on Nov 5, 2011 at 08:12 AM in reply to blues clue
          why are you letting two innocent men sit in jail? if i were those guys and i knew someone knew FOR A FACT i was innocent, id make fast work of you!
      by what i really want to hear! on Nov 4, 2011 at 04:09 PM in reply to ......
      how do you know this? thats what i really need to hear! youre accusing the media of misinformation, so back it up!
        by Obviously... on Nov 4, 2011 at 04:38 PM in reply to what i really want to hear!
        Sounds like a relative, defending one of their own.
          by ridiculous on Nov 4, 2011 at 06:34 PM in reply to Obviously...
          if my own relative did something like this, id stand by them and support them with my love--but i wouldnt defend their actions! why dont they just go and spit on the victim's faces while theyre at it! i hate when people think their loved ones always have to be innocent just because they dont want to accept reality that these guys are thugs!
      by check it out! on Nov 4, 2011 at 06:34 PM in reply to ......
      check out the ip address of the poster..the reason they know might be because THEY are the guilty party!
  • by CJ Location: ENC on Nov 4, 2011 at 12:14 PM
    "Blame it on the raaiinn yeah yeah" Thug life right thar!
  • by dthom Location: gland on Nov 4, 2011 at 12:04 PM
    They are off the streets for now, which is a great thing. Bail should have been denied due to the history and apparent criminal lifestyle they have led. The sad part is, we the honest hard working tax payers will now support them with 3 meals a day, a nice play to live ,learn and watch TV. And they will have better access to the drugs they crave. What a sad situation. I say terminate em.
  • by Ken Location: Rocky Mount on Nov 4, 2011 at 11:14 AM
    George: My thoughts exactly.
  • by Ladyluck Location: Winterville on Nov 4, 2011 at 11:02 AM
    Roberson looks like someone put exlax in his cheerios. We don't need this scum in Winterville.
  • by Anonymous on Nov 4, 2011 at 11:00 AM
    Guilty!
      by ....... on Nov 4, 2011 at 02:09 PM in reply to
      NOT GUILTY
        by actuallllly on Nov 4, 2011 at 03:24 PM in reply to .......
        its innocent until PROVEN guilty, but you know something we dont, you should haul off and share it lest these boys go to jail for a long time cause you held it all in. if they are in fact guilty, i hope they get the full deal.
      by blues clue on Nov 4, 2011 at 06:51 PM in reply to
      not guilty.....
  • by Milli Vanilli Location: Behind the Tape Recorder on Nov 4, 2011 at 10:22 AM
    Gardner to Robinson "I'm in love with you girl 'cause you're on my mind You're the one I think about most every time...I'm in love with you girl...I'm in love with you girl
      by Made my day... on Nov 4, 2011 at 11:43 AM in reply to Milli Vanilli
      hahaha...you have turned what was a mediocre day into a bright one...thank you!

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 133235383 - witn.com/a?a=133235383