Search For Third Suspect In Armed Robbery Of New Bern McDonald's

The search is on for a third suspect wanted in the armed robbery of the McDonald's in New Bern back in January.

New Bern Police say they're looking for 24-year-old Roman Knuckles. He's wanted for conspiracy to commit armed robbery, kidnapping and stealing a vehicle.

Police say Knuckles should be considered armed and dangerous.

Two other suspects, 31-year-old Eric Credle and 23-year-old Jacob Nelson, have already been charged in the armed robbery.

• by allstatebear Location: Dogwood on Apr 7, 2011 at 01:56 PM
    All right everyone, I'm not defending Roman, but I am defending his family......I grew up with Roman, played football together, we were on the 2002 State Championship team...the 2 of us along with others in the neighborhood grew up in strong, supportive families. In this case...the family is not to blame...Roman had every opportunity to excel and he chose different...he had a full ride to college...his choices got him here......now there maybe more to the story so I will not pass judgment on him just yet given that this happended in Januarry and he was working that day.....I know a lot of people are quick to judge, and you have every right to do so.....but I think we will all be susprised this time...god Bless..
  • by Russ Location: Henderson on Apr 7, 2011 at 01:40 PM
    The new look of the Hamburglar.
  • by ..... Location: ayden on Apr 7, 2011 at 11:36 AM
    hip hop and rap dont have anything 2 do with this peopple gonna do what they want.... you just kant blame it on rap if you raise ur kids right they will do right.
  • by Jennifer Location: New Bern on Apr 7, 2011 at 10:51 AM
    I have seen knuckles once in the last 3 days. I believe he is still in New Bern but don't know that for sure. I know it was him I saw. When I saw him he was coming out of Wal-Mart.
  • by WAKE UP Location: WILLIAMSTON on Apr 7, 2011 at 06:19 AM
    MORE THUGS TO PROVIDE THREE HOTS AND A COT FOR.SOMEBODY NEEDS TO WAKE UP AND QUIT SLAPPING THEIR HANDS AND PUTTING THEM BACK ON THE STREET!GIVE THEM SOME HARD TIME AND THEY PROBABLY WOULD NOT WANT TO GO BACK!
  • by michael Location: jacksonville n.c on Apr 7, 2011 at 06:10 AM
    knuckles,mugsy and johnny two times
  • by michael Location: jacksonville n.c on Apr 7, 2011 at 05:57 AM
    You can't blame all the mothers out there.A lot of mothers try to raise kids right.It's not easy when it seems people want to try to take the fast track to easy street and get money fast.This hip-hop and rap culture have a lot to do with what goes on.
  • by Craven County on Apr 7, 2011 at 05:33 AM
    New Bern dure has a lot of crime and thugs for such a small city!!!
  • by Moose Location: ENC on Apr 6, 2011 at 08:28 PM
    What brilliant individuals robbing McDonalds. We, citizens of NC, congratulate your mothers for throwing out the baby and raising the afterbirths. You have the IQ of a snail.
  • by No what I Say'n Location: In his tiny mine on Apr 6, 2011 at 07:29 PM
    When the cops ask him a the first question his answer will be"Man yall dont know what it be like"!

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 119369009 - witn.com/a?a=119369009