Rocky Mount Police Arrest A Most Wanted Criminal

A car chase leads Rocky Mount police to arrest one of the department's top ten most wanted criminals. Now he is in jail on a more than $400,000 bond.

Rocky Mount police say they arrested 22-year-old Travis Ricks after a chase involving multiple law enforcement agencies on Friday. Ricks was the passenger in the vehicle.

Ricks was served with warrants for first degree burglary, felony breaking and entering and possession of a stolen firearm. His secured bond is set for $404,000.

• by unknown Location: rocky mount on Apr 26, 2011 at 04:43 PM
    I wish everyone would stop blaming the parents you raise you kids but they have a mine of there own they going to do what they want I dont care and i know he was raise up in a good home he is a grown man so his decision was his.
  • by unknown on Apr 26, 2011 at 01:50 PM
    Travis I went to High School with you. What in the world are you thinking? Get your life together
  • by ECU Grad on Apr 26, 2011 at 11:05 AM
    Travis...I went to school with you since kindergarten man...I know it's been years since I saw you but what happened????
  • by Anon V on Apr 26, 2011 at 05:49 AM
    He is 22...most wanted at 22. Reflect back when you were 22...what was on your mind then? I know it certainly wasn't crime, drugs, and thug life hoping I would get sent to jail to gain more street cred! Shame shame shame!!
  • by I Fought the Law on Apr 26, 2011 at 03:52 AM
    Travis.....just look at your mug shot, you think you be so bad. I wish they'd give you what you deserve for your life of crime, but I doubt our useless justice system will.
  • by T Maxx Location: G-vegas on Apr 25, 2011 at 08:40 PM
    Only a face a mother could love I am sure his mother is proud of him living a life of crime.I guess he blames he Man for his condition. I hope justice will be served.
  • by Jay Location: Williamston on Apr 25, 2011 at 07:35 PM
    Now what is a sweet looking guy like him doing on any "most wanted" list? Another shocker!
  • by Retired Enlisted Marine on Apr 25, 2011 at 07:32 PM
    He looks like a well read educated young man. I bet his mother is very proud, she raised a very nice gentelman.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 120670254 - witn.com/a?a=120670254