WITN  | Greenville, NC  | News, Weather, Sports

Resident Suffers Smoke Inhalation As Home Burns

A resident was injured and his home destroyed after a morning fire in Kinston.

Fire broke out around 9:45 a.m. at a home on North Adkin Street. Tim Grady was inside at the time and authorities say he was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation.

Firefighters brought the blaze under control in about 20 minutes and they believe it was started by a candle that caught window draperies on fire.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 112883214 - witn.com/a?a=112883214