Suspect Arrested In Stabbing

New Bern Police have made an arrest in a stabbing that happened Sunday around 12 a.m. at Trent Court.

16-year-old Shaquan Pugh has been arrested for the incident.

Pugh is charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill/inflicting serious injury.

The 18-year-old victim was stabbed multiple times and flown to Pitt County Memorial Hospital for the injuries. That person is listed in stable condition.

• by Khalea Location: New Bern on Nov 24, 2010 at 11:01 AM
    I know Shaquan and yea he is a good person... He would not just go around stabbing people randomly... And no he rally didnt deserve the punishment they gave him... If they would have left him alone we wouldnt be at this point where we are now
  • by cant tell u Location: new bern on Nov 17, 2010 at 02:11 PM
    i agree wit jennifer he did get jumped... it was self-defense
  • by Jennifer Location: New Bern on Nov 17, 2010 at 01:55 PM
    I'm Jennifer. I go to NBHS. Shaquan was my friend and he really is a good person. What they don't have up here, is that Shaquan was just walking around and he got jumped. It was TOTAL self-defense. I personally think he does deserve the punishment that he was given. But, mabye not to that extent.
  • by First Attempted? on Nov 15, 2010 at 08:20 PM
    Is this Shaquan Pugh's first attempted murder? If so, I offer my condolences to him. Maybe next time, little man. This is why you need to pay attention in school! If you knew your anatomy, your victim wouldn't have a chance at surviving your attack. Now, he's lived through your attack and fingered you as the assailant. (bad news) ... Maybe you can pickup some tips from the little thugs in juvenile hall. If not, the prison inmates will teach you when you're over 18.
  • by Dave is wise: on Nov 15, 2010 at 07:49 AM
    Of course, I knew this back in the 80s. (A no-brainer)
  • by Dave Location: New Bern on Nov 15, 2010 at 07:25 AM
    The only way to get rid of the crime in that area is to knock down the low income housing
  • by Mike on Nov 15, 2010 at 06:21 AM
    Say IT ISN'T SO. Not there not New Bern.
  • by I Didn't See Nuthin' ! on Nov 14, 2010 at 06:07 PM
    I don't think anyone saw anything...even if they did.
  • by outthrere Location: nc on Nov 14, 2010 at 05:58 PM
    THAT PLAACE HAS ALWAYS BEEN TROUBLE FOR YEARS NEWBERN WONT NEVER HAVE ENOUGH POLICE TO CONTROL THAT PLACE

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 108033264 - witn.com/a?a=108033264