NEW INFO: Police Locate Missing Man

New Bern Police say they have found a missing endangered man.

A Silver Alert was issued for 78-year-old Joseph Cooke who is believed to be suffering from dementia or some other cognitive impairment.

Cooke was found around 7:00 a.m. Monday morning and police say he was in good health.

The elderly man was last seen at Water Oak Manor around 5:40 p.m. Sunday.

• by To Anonymous on Dec 20, 2010 at 11:07 PM on Dec 20, 2010 at 10:30 PM
    Actually, I am! You would love me!
  • by Anonymous on Dec 20, 2010 at 08:07 PM
    To: To Wendy Dec. 20th 8:33pm. Your negativity is truely appreciated. Im sure your a wonderful person to be around.
  • by To Wendy on Dec 20, 2010 at 05:33 PM
    You command those who work.......huh? Command them to do what? Check your spelling, dear. Command-an authoritative direction or instruction to do something-one of MANY definitions of command. How about commend? Commend-present as worthy of regard, kindness, or confidence. Yes, that has to be it! Try google sometime if you're not sure of your work. Maybe next time you won't look so foolish. And while you're at it. check your grammar, too. It is quite atrocious.
  • by Common Sense Location: E NC on Dec 20, 2010 at 03:53 PM
    I'm glad they found Obama Snake Oil Salesman, he can get back to posting here soon!
  • by Wendy Location: NC on Dec 20, 2010 at 11:05 AM
    I'm glad everythang turned out for the best and has safly made it back. I command those who work with people who suffer from Dementia. It is a stressful job to keep up with them. I thank you all did a great job in seeing that he was returned safely back where he belongs.
  • by Anonymous on Dec 20, 2010 at 06:32 AM
    Glad this man was found. Hey Water Oak Manor - need to keep a better eye on your residents. If this was my father you would get a major LOUD earful and he would be removed from your 'care'.
  • by Why Location: NC on Dec 20, 2010 at 06:23 AM
    WRAL post the silver alert has been canceled.
  • by Mike Location: Jax on Dec 20, 2010 at 04:21 AM
    I hope this turns out well. Cold icky weather this close to Christmas too. Praying peace to those involved and hope for the best. Good Luck!

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 112166854 - witn.com/a?a=112166854