Police Looking For Car Break-Ins Suspect

Greenville police say they have warrants for the arrest of Reginald Bowens for breaking into four cars in the Westhaven neighborhood. He's also wanted for larceny, financial card theft and financial card fraud charges.

• by Crystal Location: washington on Apr 8, 2011 at 09:31 AM
    3 hots and a cot
  • by Lisa Location: Greenville on Apr 8, 2011 at 08:37 AM
    My car was one of the cars this dirt bag broke into. If I would have actually caught him breaking into the car he would not have walked away it would have been with medical assitance. But since I did catch him red handed I I have been told his has happened in the past I couldnt just let it go so with some presistance and research on my part is how the police were able to identify him. I have been told he is the one who had done this in the same area a fews ago hopfully this time they put him away for a long time. ALso since the goverment is so broke cut back to one meal a day and charge them so housing and etc rather then the victims (taxpayers) paying. If these thugs got there stuff together they would be able to support themselves on there known 2 feet rather then stealing and mouching off everyone else.
      by WOW on Apr 8, 2011 at 09:53 AM in reply to Lisa
      Your grammar is terrible!!!
      by Mike on Apr 8, 2011 at 01:45 PM in reply to Lisa
      Dang mouchers.
  • by TONY Location: WILLIAMSTON on Apr 8, 2011 at 06:23 AM
    THE MAN NEEDS A JOB.GIVE HIM A SLEDGE HAMMER AND LET HIM BUST SOME ROCKS OR A SHOVEL AND LET HIM DIG SOME DITCHES.
  • by ME Location: bath on Apr 8, 2011 at 03:35 AM
    need to get all these thugs off the street and behind bars they will get a cot 3 meals a day and thats to much let them stay locked up with 1 meal a daysave it for all these starving kids
  • by T Maxx Location: G-vegas on Apr 7, 2011 at 11:52 PM
    I guess Mr. Bowens is getting his money togther before governemt shut down. He cant find any gainful employment uh. I hope this person is caught very soon but if he breaks in the right vehilce he may get more than he bargain for.
      by MWL on Apr 8, 2011 at 12:48 AM in reply to T Maxx
      He just needed some money to hold him over until the next welfare checks come out. I'm glad he didn't break into mine because his head would about 185gr heavier. For those of you that can't figure it out. That's the weight of my 45 slugs.
        by straight on Apr 8, 2011 at 08:23 AM in reply to MWL
        Then good citizen "you" will be joining him behind bars! What a switch!!!

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 119453049 - witn.com/a?a=119453049