Police Investigate Robbery Outside Greenville Nightclub

Greenville Police are investigating an armed robbery outside a Greenville nightclub early Sunday morning.

According to police they responded to a call of a robbery at Club Fusion on West 5th Street around 2:07 a.m.

They say a suspect with a handgun approached the victim as they were leaving the club and walking to their car. The victim was then robbed of an undisclosed amount of money and fled on foot.

Victims describe the suspect as a black male approximately 5’10” to 6’ft and 200 to 230 lbs.

• by MACHETE Location: Behind You on Nov 24, 2010 at 08:16 AM
    Glock .357 or Sig .357?? Can't be both manufacturers. Am I right S&W?? How about it AK-47, or AR-15?? You guys out there?? LMAO,MAA!!
  • by S&W Location: Greenville on Nov 22, 2010 at 03:12 PM
    bRO, Glock .357 Sig is telling it how it is. It's also legal to openly carry a handgun in public. The restricted areas listed by Glock .357 also apply to open carry. So if you happen to see a someone wearing a holstered firearm, it doesn't mean they are a cop. We as American citizens have the 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms. Many of us do, and we are usually very well schooled in the laws regarding firearm carry.
  • by Umadbro on Nov 22, 2010 at 08:24 AM
    The victim fled on foot out of force of habit.
  • by Glock .357 Sig Location: Ayden on Nov 22, 2010 at 07:53 AM
    To bRO: you are all wet bRO. When you step out of your home into the street you are in PUBLIC. Public property, public domain. You cannot carry concealed at public gatherings i.e., parades, fairs, amusement parks, government buildings, courthouse, post office and bars or where alcoholic beverages are served. That is legally. The crooks don't adhere to these rules. If you want to keep your concealed carry permit you had better adhere to the rules if you are caught. Other than that, there are plenty of public establishments that you can enter and be armed. Get your facts straight, bRO.
  • by bRO on Nov 22, 2010 at 06:41 AM
    Its illegal to carry a firearm into any PUBLIC establishment, even with a concealement permit. Doesn't matter if they serve alcohol or not.
  • by Anonymous on Nov 22, 2010 at 06:19 AM
    still trying to figure out why the victim fled on foot
  • by mike Location: martin county on Nov 22, 2010 at 03:43 AM
    To: open carry, An Old friend told me once that he would rather be caught with it than be caught without it. I agree with him if I'm caught with it I suffer the consq.if I get caught without it I may not have a chance to live!
  • by OpenCarry on Nov 21, 2010 at 07:42 PM
    According to NCGS § 14‑269.3 it is a Class 1 misdemeanor to carry ANY firearm, openly or concealed into an establishment that serves alcohol for consumption on-premise, whether you have a permit or not, and regardless of whether the venue is posted or not. Know the law--look it up...
  • by To: Open Carry Location: greenville on Nov 21, 2010 at 06:44 PM
    I thought you could carry a weapon in a bar aslong as you were not drinking. I know if a sign is up you can't but. Just a ?
  • by to Larry on Nov 21, 2010 at 06:35 PM
    I live in Greenville and you didnt hear about me in the news

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 109702014 - witn.com/a?a=109702014