Police Gang Unit Makes Several Drug Arrests

A three-month investigation by a local gang unit and state law enforcement netted five arrests totaling nearly 80 drug charges.

All five suspects are from Greenville and are charged with possessing and selling cocaine.

Leosha Johnson, 24-years-old had the most charges with 25. 33-year-old Maurice Dudley has 24 counts against him. Also arrested were 30-year-old Douval Rogers, 33-year-old Ricardo Matthews, and 33-year-old Deandre Langley.

Bonds were set from $230,000 to $270,000.

Additional arrests are expected.

• by Jasmine Location: Greensboro NC on Nov 11, 2011 at 09:33 PM
    I just pray my uncle andre get his self together. On other note GDP worried about getting drugs off the streets but yet you seem not to be getting the killers of the streets, the child molesters the ones who are actually harming the community. Dont get me wrong selling drugs is bad but can you actually say whats bad about drug dealing
  • by gville native Location: greenville on Nov 4, 2011 at 02:42 PM
    andre i pray u get it together u do not have to be in these streets..praying for u!!!!
  • by Anon Location: NC on Nov 4, 2011 at 08:35 AM
    Go get em! If you arrest them enough times, mabe the sorry courts will do something besides take money from them and throw them back out on the streets.
  • by Hum on Nov 4, 2011 at 07:35 AM
    Anyone have any more information on GPDs investigation?
  • by anonymous on Nov 4, 2011 at 04:49 AM
    Andre, man please get yourself together. You have 3 boys who need you around. Do you know what you're doing to your mother? Praying for you.
      by Just Me on Nov 4, 2011 at 09:20 AM in reply to anonymous
      May just be me, but Im thinking Andre probably isn't reading this.
      by yeah on Nov 4, 2011 at 03:55 PM in reply to anonymous
      someone show him the movie 'courageous'. he has children--im sure many thugs do. they just spawn them left and right and leave them to raise themselves, hence the vicious cycle. kids need their parents. im not saying one parent cant do a good job, im saying if you are a dad and you are physically able to be in your childrens lives, YOU SHOULD BE THERE! i remember a fathers day at work, do you know all the people i worked with in the kitchen got their MOMS a card cause they dont know their dad, some of them had dads in prison, and ALL of them SPIT on the ground or swore with a pained look on their face when they said the word 'dad'. when you leave them like that it HURTS! COME ON MAN!!
  • by G-Ville on Nov 3, 2011 at 11:54 PM
    Before I even read the story, the headline made me say "Greenville". The only town in our area with established KNOWN gang activity. We need to crush these thugs. Sniff them out and put them away. PLEASE people, inform any law enforcement agency of any suspected gang activity.
      by can't trust cops on Nov 4, 2011 at 03:11 PM in reply to G-Ville
      @ G-ville, You say to inform the law inforcement?? Yea right!! I called the law to report someone at my house that was getting ready to make meth. The cops told me to go back home and wait for 2 hours till he started "cooking" it, and then call them back. They arrested me too, and I had to stay in jail for 9 days. I was set up by "the law enforcement". I'll never call and report anything again.
        by my advice on Nov 4, 2011 at 04:51 PM in reply to can't trust cops
        get an attorney! pro bono if necessary, they cant give you nine days of your life back, but they should bring that mess to light! people are scared to snitch because theyre worried about some thug jumping them, imagine if youre the snitch and you get thrown in jail WITH the thugs you snitched on...terrible!
          by can't trust cops on Nov 5, 2011 at 01:40 PM in reply to my advice
          yes, I am trying to find a lawyer now to take the case. I live in carteret county. It is going to be hard to find a lawyer to take on the Carteret County Sheriffs Office, but I will continue searching till I do find one. My public defender had told me that "he wished he could take my case", because he felt as though it was an open and shut case. My charges were just dropped early October, so now I can try and do something about this.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 133207428 - witn.com/a?a=133207428