Pet Of The Week

A puppy named Dylan visited WITN News at Sunrise as the Pet of the Week Wednesday.

Dylan is a Hound mix who is incredibly playful and loving. His mother was an owner surrender to the Humane Society. All of his siblings have been adopted. Now, it's Dylan's turn!

All dogs at the Humane Society of Eastern Carolina are spayed/neutered, up to date on vaccines, dewormed, and on heartworm and flea prevention. All dogs 6 months or older are tested for heartworms. Their adoption comes with a small bag of Hill's Science Diet food and a free one month trial of pet health insurance.

If you are interested in adopting Dylan or any of the animals at the Humane Society of Eastern Carolina, please contact them at (252) 413-7247 or visit them online at www.hsecarolina.org.

• by BOOKIE Location: Gville on Feb 9, 2011 at 10:50 AM
    Pet Lover, you are so right!!! Our animals add so much love and joy to our lives.
  • by Anonymous on Feb 9, 2011 at 09:27 AM
    It will never be a pitbull.
  • by Pet Lover on Feb 9, 2011 at 08:40 AM
    Something is emotionally wrong with people who do not love animals. WITN keep up the animal stories!!!
  • by To anonymous @ 9:07 on Feb 9, 2011 at 08:31 AM
    Did you write this just to get attention and retorts? Or are you just a grump!?
  • by To: anonymous at 9:07am on Feb 9, 2011 at 07:07 AM
    If you don't like to read about stuff like this, then don't click on the Pet Of The Week and read it! I am thankful these animals are being taken care of and loved by people who want them. Apparently you don't!
  • by Brooksie on Feb 9, 2011 at 06:41 AM
    He was so cute on tv this morning; please somebody adopt him. We have three dogs or I would.
  • by anonymous Location: greenville on Feb 9, 2011 at 06:40 AM
    what an adorable puppy. Thank goodness for the humane society and other groups who rescue these animals. Remember God spelled backwards is dog.
  • by Amber on Feb 9, 2011 at 06:39 AM
    I personally love the animale stories I have a lot more sympathy for animals then I do people and there problems that they cause themselves. Animals depend on us and some animal owners stupidity is amazing.I have always said if I ever become wealthy I will help as many animals as possible.
  • by Anonymous on Feb 9, 2011 at 06:07 AM
    Enough of the animal stories. Tell us a story about a child that achieved something academically, not sports. I have grown so tired of your lame animal stories. Children are much more important a story than animals.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 115631369 - witn.com/a?a=115631369