New Bern Woman Charged With Assault During A Fight

A New Bern woman is facing charges after deputies say she cut another woman during a fight.

New Bern Police say 49 year old Angela Collins is charged with assault with a deadly weapon after police responded to a fight. They say Collins cut 55 year old Barbara Bryant with some sort of sharp object Sunday afternoon.

Police say Bryant was treated at the hospital and released.

• by gypsy's gmama Location: enc on Mar 14, 2012 at 03:42 PM
    That will teach you to mess with her man! Really ladies, a little old for the bar brawls.
  • by Sam Location: Kitty Hawk on Mar 14, 2012 at 03:01 PM
    I'm sure Lavon and MC Jamal think this woman is an upstanding citizen.
      by Almost on Mar 14, 2012 at 04:58 PM in reply to Sam
      I think it's an aunt of theirs (or an uncle)
  • by Anonymous on Mar 14, 2012 at 12:15 PM
    hmmm this is a surpise
  • by what Location: new bern on Mar 14, 2012 at 07:52 AM
    I heard it was an Obama rally
      by BLAHammed on Mar 14, 2012 at 10:57 AM in reply to what
      Yeah you don't see them doing their fake passing out thing any more do you.
  • by anon Location: wallace on Mar 14, 2012 at 06:07 AM
    one is usually assaulted during a fight!!!
  • by Trent Court on Mar 14, 2012 at 03:38 AM
    Funny how these types of things don't happen in Trent Woods. Demographics?
      by Anonymous on Mar 14, 2012 at 09:16 AM in reply to Trent Court
      You are misinformed. Plenty of nice white girls on the mugshot list in the sun journal for assault. I was surprised at how many. The media chooses to highlight black people crimes more often. Get your facts right Bubba.
        by MC Jamal on Mar 14, 2012 at 10:59 AM in reply to
        Amen,perception is the key,let's put as many black faces on the news,no matter what the charge is.I can assure you in the same police reports for that day there were some whites charged with crimes just as bad or worse,but i don't see any of their faces up here.
        by Bubba on Mar 14, 2012 at 01:28 PM in reply to
        I LIVE in Trent Woods. Why don't I hear about it? I think your facts are manufactured in your mind.
        by Bubba on Mar 14, 2012 at 05:00 PM in reply to
        I made no reference to race or color. ...but you are wrong. Stabbings in the Trent Woods area are unheard of. Please show me ONE story from ANYWHERE that tells of women fighting in Trent Woods.
          by Informer on Mar 15, 2012 at 07:14 AM in reply to Bubba
          Demographics includes several factors of an area including race. You statement is so transparent. Trent Woods is not crime free. Just because assaults aren't reported in Trent Woods doesn't mean they don't happen.
  • by One Day on Mar 14, 2012 at 03:02 AM
    One Day, I'm gonna read the name of some barfly I use to know.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 142596046 - witn.com/a?a=142596046