Nearly $50,000 In Brown Heroin Seized

Nearly $50,000 in brown heroin was seized and three people arrested after a drug bust in Lenoir County.

Deputies say they got information that Kelvin Nalls and Takyra Kitchens, both of Kinston, would be transporting the heroin to Kinston from Newark, New Jersey. Authorities stopped a vehicle with Kitchens and Lee'Anna Frazier inside. They found 2500 empty glassine packets, used for packaging narcotics.

Authorities then followed Nalls when he got into Kinston and a search of his motel room found 4.2 ounces of brown heroin.

All three were charged with numerous drug violations. Nalls has a $2,000,000 secured bond, while Kitchens and Frazier had bonds set at $250,000 secured.

• by Pete Location: London on Feb 1, 2011 at 10:58 AM
    I think the comments here are all very interesting, however if I may, I would like to highlight a very important observation you may have over looked. There is a woman... in the states... called Kitchen! Bwahahahaha... you yanks are priceless, wait wait... Oi... You... Kitchen! hahaha or how about "Man I was so drunk last night, I woke up in the Kitchen! hahaha "ewww that's Dave's Mum (Mom)" ..LOL "I Know, I better clean the kitchen before Dave's Dad gets home"... hahaha... "To late man, Dave's dad is in the kitchen right now" ohhhh that's wrong, enough? ok I'll stop. 'kitchen' Only in America, would'ya or should'ya !
  • by CC Location: Bath on Jan 31, 2011 at 12:47 PM
    I don't know what Sarah Palin has to do with it but for president, SHE is a FREAKING JOKE. Get real
  • by Kathy Location: Washington on Jan 30, 2011 at 02:45 PM
    Well I am a Patriot and a smart and rich redneck. Plus I get paid big bucks to be a good speller. Anybody got anything to say about that? I'm glad these sorry drug dealers got caught.
  • by Sense Location: Tarboro on Jan 30, 2011 at 07:58 AM
    Patriot continues to prove how uneducated you must be to support Palin. Ment is spelled meant, and when you say "your just mad" it's you are or you're. Too bad ignorant rednecks can vote
  • by PATRIOT Location: US of A on Jan 29, 2011 at 02:35 PM
    You people are idiots. You know what year I ment. Your just mad because you know she will win. PALIN 2012 2012 2012
  • by Cactus Location: Strabane on Jan 29, 2011 at 07:07 AM
    Hey Chuck, what you going to do stick them with that "BIG PIN"? Just pulling your leg.
  • by Dude Location: Greenville on Jan 29, 2011 at 04:27 AM
    Next we will see a large influx of officers in the evidence room "on official business." Feeling quite mellow soon after.
  • by Jim Location: Grifton on Jan 28, 2011 at 04:53 PM
    Almost a $50,000 loss for Lenoir County economic development.
  • by anon Location: Greenville on Jan 28, 2011 at 04:06 PM
    We need to get heroin, crack, cocaine, etc off our streets. The only thing we need to lay off of legally is marijuana. Think about the tax $$'s that we could generate from taxing all marijuana sales in the US!! We would cut down on drug cartels, as well as giving our economy a big boost! Marijuana does not hurt anyone, should be legalized. Off my podium now.
  • by Bayer Heroin on Jan 28, 2011 at 03:19 PM
    Bayer was the first company (1904) to market heroin as a cure for morphine addiction....until they found out it's stronger & more addictive than morphine! (oops!) Heroin is NOT harmful to the body, but the stuff that drug dealers cut it with is harmful.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 114805554 - witn.com/a?a=114805554