Military Family From East Reunited On Ellen Degeneres Show

A military family from Eastern Carolina was reunited Friday on the Ellen Degeneres show.

The show reunited Jessica Gerren and her two children with her husband, Chris. He saw his infant daughter for the first time.

Chris is a Corporal from New River Air Station in Jacksonville, and he's been serving in Afghanistan for six and a half months.

The Ellen Show also gave the Gerrens $10,000 and a honeymoon trip.

Click the related link below to watch the video.

• by ace Location: j ville on Sep 28, 2011 at 05:02 AM
    Its a shame oil was not envolved in Viet Nam. Then the vets from that conflict would have been treated with respect and out pouring of concern.
  • by Anonymous on Sep 23, 2011 at 03:42 PM
    Another feeble attempt to support our "heroes".
  • by BoCo. Girl on Sep 23, 2011 at 02:16 PM
    Love me some Ellen! She rocks !!
  • by lucy Location: southern pitt county on Sep 23, 2011 at 01:15 PM
    I saw the show and could not watch it without crying my eyes out!! I love Ellen's show because she does wonderfull things like this all the time!! God bless this family and all of those serving in the military and their families!! I was once one of them and loved the support I was given during that time.
  • by Renee Location: Here on Sep 23, 2011 at 09:43 AM
    Awesomeness!! I love this!!
  • by Vaboi Location: Greenville on Sep 23, 2011 at 08:48 AM
    That's awesome and I agree with you Lynn
  • by Lynn Location: Pitt on Sep 23, 2011 at 08:39 AM
    Nice to see some happiness,for a change in the news .
      by Denise on Sep 23, 2011 at 10:48 AM in reply to Lynn
      Amen to that!! So happy for them!

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 130423403 - witn.com/a?a=130423403