Merry Christmas From WITN-TV

From all of us at WITN-TV, we wish you a "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year!"

We hope you'll share your holiday greetings by commenting on this story.

We hope you enjoy the holiday!

• by Anonymous on Dec 26, 2011 at 05:30 PM
    WITN is far and away the best local news channel.
  • by Arcie Location: Washington, NC on Dec 26, 2011 at 12:30 PM
    thanks not only to your wishes but for all the support that WITN rendered to the local community and to us who served in the military. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year also to WITN.
  • by Happy Holidays ! on Dec 26, 2011 at 05:42 AM
    Thank God for all the days that we have here on earth and each and every "holi"day..(except halloween-lol).The holiday season is the most wonderful time of the year,from early fall to the New Year. BUT Christmas is the best HOLIDAY of them all. I love the Chritmas story and thank GOD for sending HIS ONLY begotten SON.My prayer for today and for the New Year(s)to come is that all those that have a problem with the word holiday and so defend the term Merry Chritmas will defend it with holiness, their actions(the Fruits of righteous-Love,grace,mercy) and not just lip service. May GOD bless you and all those everywhere ! !
  • by excuse me on Dec 26, 2011 at 05:06 AM
    Thank you, thank you very much for wishing me a Merry CHRISTmas. Few people and even less businesses want to use Christmas, always season greetings or happy holidays, it which I always respond. "That's Merry Christmas." Another reason why I watch your station.
  • by RN - EMTP on Dec 25, 2011 at 09:14 PM
    Merry Christmas to the WITN team. Each of you are special. Jim, Heather and Marvin are very special. I enjoy human interest in the mornings. In my profession I see the devestation of "weather". I always like a sunny forecast. And yes, thank you for the Merry Christmas rather than Happy Holidays. NBC is another story. ABC evening news is my choice.
  • by Audra Location: SoCal on Dec 25, 2011 at 07:58 PM
    <3 Merry Christmas to all. We don't always agree on topics, but if I didn't love you guys I wouldn't keep coming back. We don't have to see eye to eye on everything to appreciate and care about each other. Keep a noel in your heart. Embrace the moments we're given. I hope everyone has a blessed New Year as well. <3
  • by 40some on Dec 25, 2011 at 07:50 PM
    Thanks to the folks that had to work today. Merry Christmas and have a happy new year OFF.
  • by skipper Location: greenville nc on Dec 25, 2011 at 05:35 PM
    You guys are great - very professional and on top of the news. Thanks for being there.
  • by Pitt Location: GVL on Dec 25, 2011 at 04:54 PM
    Merry Christmas
  • by Formerly O.L.I. Location: ENC on Dec 25, 2011 at 02:40 PM
    Have had a wonderful day with family. We had some nice surprices. Merry Christmas!

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 136202963 - witn.com/a?a=136202963