A Martin County home is a total loss after fire ripped through it Monday afternoon.
Della Little says she was in the living room of her Bonnie Best Road home when she started hearing a popping noise from the home's storage area. She went to investigate and spotted smoke and flames. After calling 911, the woman says she grabbed a fire extinguisher--but by then the flames were too intense.
Little, who lived in the home by herself, escaped out the front door.
Fire investigators are trying to find out what sparked that fire.