Martin County Deputies Investigate Christmas Eve Stabbing

Martin County deputies are investigating a Christmas Eve stabbing that happened outside of a community center.

According to the Martin County Sheriff's Office deputies were called out to the scene early Saturday morning.

They say a man had been stabbed outside of the community center in Parmele. The man was taken to the hospital with multiple stab wounds.

So far deputies say the man has been uncooperative. There are no suspects at this time. If you have any information contact the sheriff's office.

• by Anonymous on Jan 2, 2012 at 08:01 AM
    tyjj
  • by Concerned Location: Greenville on Dec 26, 2011 at 08:31 PM
    Hope this situation doesn't get worse. I lived in Parmele for a lil while so it's possible I know the person injured. Wish they would tell his name. Whoever it is...i hope they fully recover.
  • by shutup on Dec 26, 2011 at 06:13 PM
    I know this person he is a pretty decent person and he honestly doesn't know he stabbed him...to those with negative comments and don't care if he lives or dies, I'm glad he doesn't feel the about you cause he fought for OUR freedom in iraq...so sit on it and shut your ungodly mouths!
  • by shutup on Dec 26, 2011 at 05:53 PM
  • by SCC Location: Greenville on Dec 26, 2011 at 10:06 AM
    First off, I know the person that this happened to and it was not a drug deal and not some kind of illegal activity going on....and I care if he lives or dies...he is my friend and you people are heartless...He hasnt been able to cooperate with police right now because he has been in the hospital...so why dont yall back off...Praying for my friend to make a speedy recovery!
  • by ralphie Location: ahoskie on Dec 26, 2011 at 08:28 AM
    Part of me says that if they would teach in school, what COMMUNITY means, then maybe people would not say, on christmas, "Hey, Let's go to the community center and knife people!" Then another part of me says- well, it is really a deeper deeper issue at hand...
  • by HA HA Location: Bertie on Dec 26, 2011 at 08:22 AM
    Not talking? Ha Ha people like that should automatically be locked up for with-holding evidence. I am pretty sure some thug will end up dead this week or the few weeks to come and that will probably be your shooter... Drug deal gone bad I am sure!
  • by Christmas Stabbing on Dec 25, 2011 at 08:58 PM
    A tradition in the Greenville area. Most gangsta families have at least one.
  • by me Location: Bayboro on Dec 25, 2011 at 05:30 PM
    As long as he pays his own Hospital bills who cares? If he lives or dies, who cares?
  • by HawkeyeBLAHammed on Dec 25, 2011 at 02:39 PM
    You know what?If a person stabbed me and I knew I was going to survive and not be maimed and I knew who the idiot was that done it and nobody saw it,I would not say anything either.Revenge is bitter sweet.1000 yard shots are nothing to me.I have shot soda cans that medium range away.It is very possible thats why he dont want to talk.
      by 40some on Dec 25, 2011 at 04:35 PM in reply to HawkeyeBLAHammed
      50 cal barret?

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 136207838 - witn.com/a?a=136207838