Kitchen Fire Displaces Washington Family

Police said a grease fire got out of hand Thursday night, and damaged one home badly enough the family must now find temporary housing.

Washington police said fire crews were called to a home on Slatestone Drive in Washington around 9:30 Thursday night.

Officers said the family made it out of the home without injury, but the home had significant damage.

Police said that family is now looking for temporary housing as their home is repaired.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 226418691 - witn.com/a?a=226418691
Gray Television, Inc.