Kinston Man Shot Multiple Times

A Kinston man is recovering after police say he was shot multiple times Saturday night.

28-year-old Allen Lewis was shot in the right side of his body and is in Pitt County Memorial Hospital.

Kinston police say it happened around 8:20 p.m. in the 300 block of North Adkin Street. They recovered a 9mm handgun and shell casings at the scene.

Police say Lewis did not appear to have life-threatening injuries and so far no one has been charged in the shooting.

• by Anonymous on Dec 13, 2010 at 03:42 PM
    yall r really trippin lol
  • by nibbz Location: lenoir co. on Dec 13, 2010 at 02:30 PM
    thats why i pack my Tauraus PT99 with me when i go Kinston or Goldsboro....allways be prepared, you ll be in big trouble if you depend on the police to protect you. protect yourselves, protect your family, Buy a GUN today!!
  • by Anonymous on Dec 13, 2010 at 12:53 PM
    Crime happen every place you go,not just Kinston. For this case all I can say is you reap what you sow. I am not saying he deserved it but if you shoot to kill someone then you shouldn't be surprized when someone come after you.LIVE BY THE GUN ...DIE BY THE GUN...
  • by ArizonaSun Location: Arizona on Dec 13, 2010 at 12:22 PM
    Kinston is not safe anymore, that why I am glad i moved away, I will rest better when my whole family is gone from there.
  • by Leroy Location: Kinston on Dec 13, 2010 at 09:26 AM
    ALL AMERICAN CITY!
  • by Biggie Location: ENC on Dec 13, 2010 at 08:32 AM
    This is the grand ole Kinston. I remember when you could go just about anywhere in K town and not worry about anything. Now days you need body Armour and a weapon just to go down queen street . These thuga have ruined a good town .

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 111785694 - witn.com/a?a=111785694