Kinston Airport Becomes TV Set

"One Tree Hill" fans may soon see a familiar sight when they watch the show.

The popular television show is filming an episode at the Kinston Regional Jetport, according to the Kinston Free Press. Wednesday is the second and final day for the crew there.

The airport's director told the paper he hopes the experience of the "One Tree Hill" shoot will open the airport up for future work in television and film.

• by Lockridge Location: LA on Sep 22, 2011 at 07:07 AM
    The reason we filmed at the location was exactly the reason, the facility is never used from my understanding. The Jetport was compensated very well.
  • by ME on Sep 21, 2011 at 01:34 PM
    hooray...............................not
  • by Never Seen It on Sep 21, 2011 at 01:08 PM
    I've heard of the show , but it has no appeal for me. There is obviously something better on TV when One Tree Hill is on.
  • by Anonymous Location: Kinston on Sep 21, 2011 at 12:47 PM
    Wonderful airport. never really been used. such a shame. and yes AF 1 is here often to practice approaches to a civil airport.
  • by Gumby on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:04 AM
    What's wrong with wilmington airport? That's where its filmed
  • by ECU student on Sep 21, 2011 at 07:53 AM
    really that show is still on?
  • by kdo Location: enc on Sep 21, 2011 at 07:46 AM
    My mom works at Neil medical group llc across the road. I rode by there bout 6pm an I was trying to figure out what in the world was going on! Most ppl iv ever seen!!
  • by Anonymous on Sep 21, 2011 at 05:07 AM
    About time the use that airport for something.The only thing I have seen them use it for is practice lands for Airforce1&2.What a waste of tax payers money.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 130257728 - witn.com/a?a=130257728