Nearly a dozen people are facing charges after a big drug round-up in Jones County.
11 people in all were arrested Monday between the Jones County Sheriff's Office and Maysville Police.
Deputies said the crack down on drug crime in the area is a prime focus for officers in the county.
Below is a list provided by the Sheriff's Office of those arrested in the round-up and their bond amounts. All suspects have been charged with one or more drug crimes.
- Baker Boomer, 20 of Maysville. Bond set at $39,000.
- Henry Brooks Jr., 48 of Maysville. Bond set at $1,000.
- Jeffrey Flowers, 62 of Maysville. Bond set at $2,000.
- Cordero Foy, 23 Maysville. Bond set at $12,000 .
- John Hill, 45 of Maysville. Bond set at $24,000.
- Norman Hill, 23 of Maysville. Bond set at $36,000.
- Kimberly Stewart Hogan, 43 of Kinston. Bond was not granted.
- Michael Hogan, 39 of Kinston was not granted a bond amount.
- Demaurio Jones, 22 of Maysville. Bond set at $65,000.
- Deshawn Middleton, 18 of Maysville. Bond set at $15,000.
- Sonny Morton, 27 of Maysville. Bond was not granted for Morton.