Officials were called out to an early morning fire Sunday in Carteret County and it turned out it was the same home that was on fire Friday night.
Officials got a call around 5:30 a.m. Sunday that a home on Emerald Drive was on fire again.
When they arrived they found the attic and bathroom engulfed in flames.
Officials said apparently there were some hot spots in the walls that the water didn't get to the first time.
Officials and neighbors are now monitoring the house just in case there are any more hot spots that continue to smolder.
Several fire departments responded to a fire at a home in Carteret county Friday night.
Officials say they received a call around 8:43 p.m. that a home at 6002 Emerald Drive was on fire.
No one was home at the time of the fire. None of the surrounding homes were affected by the blaze.
The fire is still under investigation. No injuries were reported.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.