Grifton Family Okay After Early Morning House Fire

A Lenoir County family is safe after their home caught on fire overnight.

Dispatchers say the house is on Skeeter Pond Rd. in Grifton. The call came in Wednesday around 1:30 a.m. Officials say everyone escaped from the burning building.

It appears the fire started because of an electrical problem. Dispatchers say there was minimal damage to the home.


WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 129785873 - witn.com/a?a=129785873