Greenville Man Charged With Assault, Drug Charges

We're gathering details about the arrest Wednesday night of a Greenville man facing charges of trying to kill someone and trafficking drugs.

Thirty-six-year-old Tobias Mayo is being charged with assault with deadly weapon with intent to kill, trafficking opium or heroin, along with other drug possession charges. He is being held at Pitt County Jail.

According to the jail officials, Mayo had drugs on him when he was searched upon his booking. His bail is set at $376,000.

• by joy on Jan 22, 2012 at 10:41 AM
    He looks like Darnel(Crabman) His hair musta wilted
  • by DWIZZER Location: PITTCO on Jan 20, 2012 at 10:04 AM
    THATS MY DUDE! ITS A DAG ON SHAME THEY POPPED HIM!
  • by Courts in session on Jan 19, 2012 at 05:29 PM
    Your Honor,This fine upstanding gentleman cannot possibly be guilty!
  • by niteowl Location: edenton on Jan 19, 2012 at 05:25 PM
    Looks like he drank the relaxer instead of putting it in his hair......HAHAHA
  • by Anyone on Jan 19, 2012 at 04:57 PM
    What's he bringing to the jail in that head of hair? Bugs,lice or a gun(see Onslow Co)By that look GPD must have beat him senseless.Call Jesse! We haven't had a good march in a long time.Occupy!Occupy!
  • by not surprised on Jan 19, 2012 at 03:34 PM
    to;ugh did you really say that he runs the jail? and he can handle his partner?I would not brag about being related to such a nit wit. I must be missing some of the story....does anyone know where this happened in greenville?
  • by Anonymous on Jan 19, 2012 at 01:14 PM
    I would image this is not a statistic that gets reported by the GPD given our great crime rate.... Oh, and I am sure ECU was somehow to blame for all of this too right...
  • by CC on Jan 19, 2012 at 01:13 PM
    Yo, what up. Naw, I ain't grunk, I just granking. Naw man, I don't smoke that stuff eeedder.
  • by just sayin on Jan 19, 2012 at 11:47 AM
    she needs to turn her life around and get right with the Lord...
  • by me Location: byboro on Jan 19, 2012 at 10:44 AM
    Selling drugs is the only job he could get looking at him no one would hire him.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 137657653 - witn.com/a?a=137657653