Firefighters in Greenville quickly responded to a dryer fire that threatened a local cleaning business.
Greenville Fire & Rescue responded right around 5:30 p.m. to Bowen Cleaners at 1990 Smythewyck Drive. Officials say they were able to extinguish the fire before it spread.
Owner Bill Bowen says that they believe that the person using the dryer left something in their clothing that triggered the fire. Officials say the fire caused minor damage to the wall and surrounding driers.
Officials say that there were no injuries.
Bowen says that the business is now back open following the fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.