UPDATE: Final Suspect Arrested For Robbery At Rose

The fourth and final suspect in a strong armed robbery at J.H. Rose High School has turned herself in, police say.

Secora Evans, 16, of Paul Ct. in Greenville turned herself in to the Greenville Police Department on Monday. Evans is charged with one count of Common Law Robbery and jailed under a $20,000 bond.

Evans and three others are charged in a robbery of a student at the high school parking lot last Wednesday. Police say the suspects assaulted 18-year-old Johnathan Taylor in the parking lot and stole his cell phone.

Last Wednesday was a teacher workday in Pitt County Schools.

Previous Story:

Greenville Police have arrested a third teenager accused of robbing another teen on school grounds. One suspect is still on the loose.

Police say Trey Dolberry turned himself in at the Greenville Police Department Friday and was charged with one count of Common Law Robbery.

He was jailed at PCDC under a $20,000 bond.

Police say suspect Secora Evans remains at large.

Previous Story:

Four teens are accused of robbing another on school grounds--two suspects are in custody, while the others are still on the loose.

Greenville Police say 18-year-old Johnathan Taylor was approached by four people Wednesday afternoon, while walking in the parking lot at J.H. Rose High School.

The four demaned money from Taylor, who then told the suspects, he didn't have any and kept walking.

According to the police report, the suspects then assaulted Taylor, took his cell phone and drove away in a silver Mercury vehicle.

Police arrested 17-year-old Paris White and 18-year-old Kashawn Lindsay and placed them under a $20,000. while 16-year old Secora Evans and Trey Dolberry have not been arrested.

Greenville Police urge anyone who knows their wheareabouts to contact Crimestoppers at (252) 758-7777 or by texting “PITTGV” and their information to 274637.

• by KaShawn's Mom on Dec 2, 2010 at 07:56 AM
    As a parent of KaShawn, I can only speak for him. To all of u who feel like I've raised a thug....UR WRONG! I've ALWAYS taught my children right from wrong. HE WASN'T RAISED IN SOUTH CENTRAL LA!!! HE WAS RAISED BY A PARENT THAT DOES/HAVE LOVED AND NURTURED HIM. I'M SADDENED BY THIS WHOLE ORDEAL. I PRAY EVERY DAY 4 THE YOUNG MAN WHO WAS HARMED. THIS IS NOT THE SON I KNOW! AND PEOPLE WHO "REALLY" KNOW MY SON CAN SAY THE SAME. HE CHOSE TO SURROUND HIMSELF WITH NEGATIVE PEOPLE AND THE END RESULT IS WHAT'S HAPPENING TO HIM NOW (BEING JAILED). WHICH IS WHERE HE WILL STAY! I CAN GET HI OUT BUT I WON'T! HIS CHOICES HAS CAUSED GRIEF ON HIMSELF AND OTHERS. I DON'T RAISE ANIMALS! SOMETIMES GOD ALLOWS A TRAGIC SITUATION TO HAPPEN IN ORDER FOR SOMEONE 2 WAKE UP OR B4 THEY'RE HARMED. I GUARANTEE HE'S WOKE NOW. I PRAY THAT THIS IS A LESSON FOR ANY KID THAT STRUGGLES WITH WANTING TO B SOMEONE THEIR NOT." LET HIM W/O SIN CAST THE 1ST STONE." A MOM THAT LOVES HER SON WHEN THE WORLD DOESN'T! GOD BLESS
  • by To Anonymous on Dec 1, 2010 at 04:39 PM
    Yes, you must talk with an administrator. They have to report it and do something about it. It's the law.
  • by Anonymous Location: Greenville on Dec 1, 2010 at 09:45 AM
    Secora is already out of jail and was on my bus this morning. Now I have to go talk with an administrator because her bullying will continue now.
  • by proud grandparent Location: gville on Nov 30, 2010 at 05:26 PM
    my grandchildren go to JHR,they do not get in trouble,they get good grades they are in AP classes,my one grandchild is in the top of her class GPA 4.4 with three AP classes. this may surprise Blake and his kind but my grandchildren are black and proud of it. I am happy my grandchildren go to such a great school.
  • by PCS teacher Location: Gville on Nov 30, 2010 at 04:14 PM
    So tired of hearing folks talk Greenville & JHR down! 1600 people in an area is twice the size of my little hometown. That means statistically there will be awesome, good-doers and shortcut-taking slobs, regardless of the race. There are intelligent, responsible people of all races and lazy, immoral folks of all races as well. Raise your own to do what is right...that is our only hope as a civilization [along with lots of praying!]
  • by Always quick to judge Location: FCHS on Nov 30, 2010 at 12:25 PM
    their names have NOTHING to do with anything they did at all. that was racist! they chose to do what they did. and 25 years each? thats too dramatic! and that punishment would NOT be incompliance to the crime AT ALL! anyway, free trey =). i love you buddy.
  • by Jail on Nov 30, 2010 at 09:03 AM
    It's like the spa for some of these thugs. bed, 3 square meals, gym, education, play time, TV, little late night snuggle time. Get to hang out with all their friends too. Put them out in tents like AZ.
  • by re:KPThugLife on Nov 30, 2010 at 07:35 AM
    What?? You wish they could have gotten away with robbing that other student?? It's no harder being black then it is white...GET A JOB and forget color...earn an honest living and raise your kids right!! you are an idiot...
  • by Data Man on Nov 30, 2010 at 07:03 AM
    Good! They need 25yrs each if they are found guilty! Im so tire of these wanna be thugs doing things like this!
  • by Say my name on Nov 30, 2010 at 07:01 AM
    What a parent names their child does not predispose them to criminal behavior...how the parent raises the child does. Just more ignorance perpetuating false stereotypes.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 110744389 - witn.com/a?a=110744389