Firefighters Keep Blaze From Spreading To Home

Firefighters saved a Pitt County home from catching fire, after two adjoining storage units went up in flames this morning.

It happened just before 9:00 a.m. on Old Pactolus Highway at Luke and Donna Nelson's home.

Firefighters don't know how the storage buildings caught fire, but they were destroyed in the fire. Staton House was the first fire department on the scene, and since there was a danger of the fire spreading to the home itself additional units from Greenville and Simpson were called in.

No one was injured in the fire.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 111522729 - witn.com/a?a=111522729