Electrical Fire Sparked At Kinston Gym

A Kinston fitness center sustained damaged during a Thursday night fire.

Kinston fire officials say Body Masters on Highway 258 South caught fire around 7:40 p.m. Officials think the facility was likely closed at the time. The commander said a problem with the electrical conduit into the back of the building started the fire, and that there is moderate damage.

The workout area needs only a little clean up.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

Read Comments

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
  • by sean89101 Location: Las Vegas on Nov 15, 2011 at 08:27 AM
    Fortunately nobody was injuried. I saw an association on the net for victims of electrical fires ADVIDE-EFVA, maybe they could help.

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 133678098 - witn.com/a?a=133678098
Gray Television, Inc.