A family of five is forced to leave their home in Greenville after a fire broke out Sunday afternoon.
Fire officials say they were called to the home located at 431 West 3rd Street around 2:30 p.m.
They say the fire began in a bedroom in the middle of the house. They are still investigating, but believe the flames broke out near a space heater.
There is heavy smoke and water damage.
The family and firefighters were not injured, but officials say a neighbor received minor injuries while trying to help get the family out.
The red cross is now helping the family.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.